Skip to main content

Topic: Political map? (Read 486 times) previous topic - next topic

Political map?
Has someone created a new political map showing which clans own which holdings?

Re: Political map?
Reply #1
No one gives a shit, so no, no one has bothered.

But it's in the vision I'm sure

Reply #2
No one gives a shit, so no, no one has bothered.

But it's in the vision I'm sure

someone did bother but they rage quit and took their ball home, it is actually quite helpful.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #3
There are no politics.

Reply #4
There are no politics.

This.

It's a mighty shame in that regard, still enjoying the game but these clan discussion boards have never looked so dull in any Darkfall game. Hopefully that changes when it's actually race wars and conquests based on races.

Reply #5
I can zerg you all alone btw.

Reply #6
Seems www.darkfallmap.com is back up and operational. Not fully up to date but still something

Reply #7
Seems www.darkfallmap.com is back up and operational. Not fully up to date but still something

thanks to the creator, but pls dont fuck us again, its still very useful.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #8

Yea not up to date at at sadly :(

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #9
I take no credit whatsoever about the site, just randomly stumbled on it being up again

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
Politics don't exist as Maejohl said, Holdings are near worthless, sieging is stupidly expensive gg ub3r.

Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

Reply #11
Politics don't exist as Maejohl said, Holdings are near worthless, sieging is stupidly expensive gg ub3r.

Siege are not expensive !
Wardeck might be but as we were told, a large guilde like us was about 500k of wardeck cost for a full week !
Siege are about 20k a shard and then the cost of siegestone with is nothing for a guild....

Stop with this bullshit.
Clan like your claim village drop way to much gold and sit on million of gold and yet you still saying that's.

By this time you would probly have build a full city, have ppl coming to find PvP at your door, siege some ppl for the fun of a war...

Face it, you choose to play into an NPC city and now your clan is dieing because of boredom and lazy way to play.

However the missing watchtower system is true and should be their first priority..
  • Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 09:26:41 pm by Zoran_Styx

Reply #12

Wardeck might be but as we were told, a large guilde like us was about 500k of wardeck cost for a full week !
Siege are about 20k a shard and then the cost of siegestone with is nothing for a guild....

Stop with this bullshit.
Clan like your claim village drop way to much gold and sit on million of gold and yet you still saying that's.

By this time you would probly have build a full city, have ppl coming to find PvP at your door, siege some ppl for the fun of a war...

Face it, you choose to play into an NPC city and now your clan is dieing because of boredom and lazy way to play.

However the missing watchtower system is true and should be their first priority..

Yea keep blaming the people playing the game for it dying.  Everyone is just playing the game wrong right, the game is perfect?

Why do you keep trolling constantly?  I wish ub3rgames would start doing forum moderation and get rid of trolls like you.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
Wise men know, when lacking in knowledge on a subject, it is best to shut the fuck up.

Reply #14
Wise men know, when lacking in knowledge on a subject, it is best to shut the fuck up.

Don't you think it's a bit funny though, that someone posted pictures of a personal bank with 200k+ gold claiming the economy is in shambles, but expect wars to cost what; 30 cloth, 5 goblin teeth and 20k gold?