Skip to main content

Topic: best anime? (Read 254 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: best anime?
Reply #15
hey wait what the fuck you didnt watch boku no pico YOU BASTARD GET OUT OF FORUMS LITTLE WEEBITCH COME HERE WHEN YOU WILL BECOME A MAN NOT A LITTLE SHOUNEN PUSSY
Funai Kanashimi in game.
Will re-sub only after watchtowers. See ya all in 2035 nerds.

Reply #16
Wtf no Samurai X or even Kenshin?! I thought you liked anime @funashimi and you know One Piece is way better then NGE...
  • Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 06:38:31 pm by cutsmyself
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let Her Blow!
Carl Brutananadilewski - SG of Mooninites

Reply #17
Wtf no Samurai X or even Kenshin?! I thought you liked anime @funashimi and you know One Piece is way better then NGE...
I have a ton of classique and must haves in my plan-to-watch list (both you mentioned are there, if not physically, but mentally for sure). But after certain amount of titles I'm just tired of watching anything and it's really hard to find motivation AND desire to watch something and don't drop it cause things.

Yesterday I finished Devilman Crybaby and this is fucking good.

Eventually I will watch everything I want. Just need time.
Funai Kanashimi in game.
Will re-sub only after watchtowers. See ya all in 2035 nerds.

• Hitom
  • [*][*]
Reply #18
Berserk is the only anime you ever need.

Reply #19
hey wait what the fuck you didnt watch boku no pico YOU BASTARD GET OUT OF FORUMS LITTLE WEEBITCH COME HERE WHEN YOU WILL BECOME A MAN NOT A LITTLE SHOUNEN PUSSY
im still a genin

Can we fix the mental illness signatures?

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20

From anime only stanpoint indeed, but as adaption is shit, the original manga and '80 oavs are 100 times better even if they are so old. They watered down the content to please more a international audience when they create this "remake".

If the author don't die before, is almost 2 decades. Btw, you should read Goblin Slayer, is very similar as edgy content.

My anime list is so long that listing everything i watch or read is pointless, i try to watch as much stuff as i can on every season, this season i really like Overlord 2 and Grancrest Senki as major isekai adaptions, as mecha FranXX is not bad either but subpar compared to the others i mentioned above.
  • Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 11:19:38 pm by Fnights
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

• Cam
  • [*]
Reply #21
naruto
atack on titan
dragonball gt
full metal alchemist
bleach

/thread

• Hitom
  • [*][*]
Reply #22

From anime only stanpoint indeed, but as adaption is shit, the original manga and '80 oavs are 100 times better even if they are so old. They watered down the content to please more a international audience when they create this "remake".

Btw, you should read Goblin Slayer, is very similar as edgy content.

Waiting for the anime. I still have loads of the Berserk manga issues I need to buy.

Reply #23
"death note" for me