Skip to main content

Topic: Super high skilled ambush pvp against one of the strongest clans in Darkfall: Ne (Read 937 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Super high skilled ambush pvp against one of the strongest clans in Darkfall: Ne
Reply #15
We had a fun evening with the players of DOH. Didn't have that much fun in a while. ( I died twice so I should be mad )
indeed we had....and, damn, you and hermione are really good at squirreling/escaping....it is a pain in the ass to reduce the distance when chasing you :-D
Do you give lessons in squirreling? I could take a few eheheh

Re: Super high skilled ambush pvp against one of the strongest clans in Darkfall: Ne
Reply #16
We had a fun evening with the players of DOH. Didn't have that much fun in a while. ( I died twice so I should be mad )
you and hermione are really good at squirreling/escaping....

Of course he means when you escaped as noticeably outnumbered.. Hermione kill me 1 vs 1 in 10 seconds XD

Reply #17
indeed we had....and, damn, you and hermione are really good at squirreling/escaping....it is a pain in the ass to reduce the distance when chasing you :-D
We chose the wrong mob spawn to fight you, I kinda hoped more mobs would spawn, but you guys stayed on the outside very nicely. I got fucked by my own plan haha.
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #18
We chose the wrong mob spawn to fight you, I kinda hoped more mobs would spawn, but you guys stayed on the outside very nicely. I got fucked by my own plan haha.
Don't tell anyone else but...in the end the mobs also killed a pair of us and we needed to wait for them to despawn because there were like 4/5 lv12 mobs....so more or less your plan worked...albeit a bit too late :-D

P.s: you both have big balls i have to add....you always try to engage even when heavily outnumbered, and not many dare to do that

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
I wonder where do people get all those infernal sets if they aren't craftable yet? From chests?

They are.

Reply #20

I stood out of the spawn and shot them to level them XD

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
stat management isnt on point
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #22
pc infernal set real price pls

Reply #23
p.s rofl,mana missle vs kenned silverbranch in water coming soon,very nice mages waterfight ahaha

Reply #24
Out of Arrow, Out of Reagent.. two houres of battle away for bank XD

Reply #25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmArc5Se4SQ&feature=youtu.be

Super high skilled ambush pvp against one of the strongest clans in Darkfall: New Dawn. Surely to either:

A. Get your heart racing and pumping from the exhilarating high skilled pvp!
B. Make you fall asleep.

What settings you got on that disables shadows under water for other players you see?
I tried ps1_1 but the graphics is too ugly for livestreaming is there any other settings im missing?
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmArc5Se4SQ&feature=youtu.be

Super high skilled ambush pvp against one of the strongest clans in Darkfall: New Dawn. Surely to either:

A. Get your heart racing and pumping from the exhilarating high skilled pvp!
B. Make you fall asleep.

What settings you got on that disables shadows under water for other players you see?
I tried ps1_1 but the graphics is too ugly for livestreaming is there any other settings im missing?

All my settings are typically the lowest available, I use Ps1 for shader, as is standard for Darkfall to be able to waterfight properly.

RoA fixed the shader issue so you didn't need to use PS1 iirc, not sure why DND didnt do this, but than again judging from Ub3rs expertise they probably weren't even aware of this issue.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #27
Damn that sucks ps1 is too dark at night so for livestreaming no one can see anything on screen
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?