Skip to main content

Topic: ub3rgames the one man band illusion (Read 1124 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: ub3rgames the one man band illusion
Reply #30
Same shitboi troll how attacks every version of Darkfall.
Don't take forums seriously; Astroturfing is real, and has ruined the freedoms of speeches we share online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU

Reply #31
And your point is?

Reply #32
Say whatever you want, I'd take this version anyday over the other guys who changed the UI and soon implemented markets after 1 year... Oh and copying Ub3rgames roadmap anytime they make a good idea. To put it bluntly, I think Ub3rgames is taking out the trash, about damn time if you ask me

• Valar
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #33
Say whatever you want, I'd take this version anyday over the other guys who changed the UI and soon implemented markets after 1 year... Oh and copying Ub3rgames roadmap anytime they make a good idea. To put it bluntly, I think Ub3rgames is taking out the trash, about damn time if you ask me

I came here for the roadmap and vision but at this point in time there is way more to do in roa.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34
anyone know what clan they were in on dfo

Some non-PvP clan. The clan name started with an E.

Reply #35
This version would be better then the others if it delivered what it was promised at launch 2 years ago, sadly they didn't even bother to patch in Thick Leather etc seperate armor models, nvm the failure to bring in the magic changes, have raw and infliction titles but the schools not be made, boat changes, sea towers enabled, watch towers, vcp's corrected, shipyard trading, trade routes redesigned, proper mob drop / spawn re-assignment, clan bank layered tiers, give holdings value,  and oh yeah actual content and probably bunch of other shit i cant remember off the top of my head.

gg wp

Reply #36
It could be that they are just gathering up a team to make major changes on the engine (I would do that...)

So what I personally would suggest, is to lie back and watch what will happen.
And for now I'm quite sure, that the fact, as it's allowed for EU DF fans to play a bit of DFO is just a bonus before something will happen (of course,the "nothing will happen due to an EU DF server" is also a possible scenario unfortunately... we will see)

I did my part! I played and tested a bit in the beginning of indev and I shared some feedback, and I did the same in the last 2 month.
For now I retire to the edge of the field, and all I will do is to wave an UW flag : P

Reply #37
games dead

Reply #38
Don't take forums seriously; Astroturfing is real, and has ruined the freedoms of speeches we share online.

Reply #39
This version would be better then the others if it delivered what it was promised at launch 2 years ago, sadly they didn't even bother to patch in Thick Leather etc seperate armor models, nvm the failure to bring in the magic changes, have raw and infliction titles but the schools not be made, boat changes, sea towers enabled, watch towers, vcp's corrected, shipyard trading, trade routes redesigned, proper mob drop / spawn re-assignment, clan bank layered tiers, give holdings value,  and oh yeah actual content and probably bunch of other shit i cant remember off the top of my head.

gg wp
Even if all those things you listed were in, you, your forum alts and the rest of your bitter troll crew would find other reasons to poop on the game and the devs.

You spoiled kids have obviously no clue how much work, energy, money and effort it takes to achieve what Ub3r and BPG have achieved.

Go and buy the DFO license from Aventurine and show us what you are capable of and how long it would take you. But this obviously will never happen, because you lack the balls and the money, you little retarded loser.

So instead of calling those guys "incompetent" and "shit", have a look in the mirror and see how incompetent and shit you really are. You obviously achieved nothing worth mentioning IRL, except trolling in a video game forum about a game you don't like.

Reply #40
It's a troll farm of uglies. They're not people.

Reply #41

gg wp
Even if all those things you listed were in, you, your forum alts and the rest of your bitter troll crew would find other reasons to poop on the game and the devs.

You spoiled kids have obviously no clue how much work, energy, money and effort it takes to achieve what Ub3r and BPG have achieved.

Go and buy the DFO license from Aventurine and show us what you are capable of and how long it would take you. But this obviously will never happen, because you lack the balls and the money, you little retarded loser.

So instead of calling those guys "incompetent" and "shit", have a look in the mirror and see how incompetent and shit you really are. You obviously achieved nothing worth mentioning IRL, except trolling in a video game forum about a game you don't like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S2HRYYZoko

Reply #42
the flat out fanboys typically going after the man not the facts, unable to have a discussion yet again.

2 years, a long ass indev https://darkfallnewdawn.com/roadmap/ = 99% done

yet next to no new content, its not much different from the original, we are STILL in indev waiting for content and game fixes, the little game mechanics added which the roleplayers and casuals thought was good ideas have actually harmed the game and stricted the player base having fun.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• Otoan
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #43
My theory is that Ubergames is a remnant of Aventurine. Most of the code fixes were already created during the time period of the original Darkfall but never implemented because they decided to go a different way (Unholy Wars). They decided to implement a Darkfall that would appeal to the sheep of launch and implement it so that alts were extremely lucrative so that people invested heavily in them and increase the cash grab that is New Dawn. They couldn't possibly expect their vision to last past 3 months with such an easily exploitable (yet extremely annoying for the average player) system.
  • Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 03:37:08 am by Otoan
Next time you post @Otoan try and actually know what your talking about or at least try and pretend

Reply #44
My theory is that Ubergames is a remnant of Aventurine. Most of the code fixes were already created during the time period of the original Darkfall but never implemented because they decided to go a different way (Unholy Wars). They decided to implement a Darkfall that would appeal to the sheep of launch and implement it so that alts were extremely lucrative so that people invested heavily in them and increase the cash grab that is New Dawn. They couldn't possibly expect their vision to last past 3 months with such an easily exploitable (yet extremely annoying for the average player) system.

This probably has more credibility than the delusion of "roa troll shills are here to hack and ruin the game with exploits and trolling!"

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.