Skip to main content

Topic: More cheaters detected (Read 3749 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: More cheaters detected
Reply #30
25:26 lul
Thats SO obvious. Seems he is only using it for Stamina Leech. He zick-zacks around and the next moment ... SNAP! Directly to the top left corner of the target's hitbox and even follows its movement precisely.

@Ub3rgames

Reply #31
25:26 lul
Thats SO obvious. Seems he is only using it for Stamina Leech. He zick-zacks around and the next moment ... SNAP! Directly to the top left corner of the target's hitbox and even follows its movement precisely.

@Ub3rgames
Check the pungent at 1:37 @ .25 speed. One of the most obvious examples.

Reply #32
wow that ray on shoulder aim is so tight, his game is too good for me i quit.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
Max Pain and Maybe Nextime are suspicios hackers. Spotted them wandering around dwarf lands lately, probably because they can get caught so they retire for a bit to kill new players.
  • Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 08:38:41 am by Fnights
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #34
Rewatching it... I had another thought...  Who would bother hacking in a friendly duel against a clanmate?  Someone has an ego problem.

Funny fact. This video was made to prove he is not cheating.

And yeah. I'm a GSC member btw.

Sad times. Thats at least 4th video with same script.

Same - syra nos.
Same - his clanmate. i forgot his nick name.
Same - black mamba

Reply #35
This type of hack would be client side which is 100% undetectable by @ubergames unless they partner with some 3rd party website that will require some sort of program being installed on your computer.

Remember when they 'obfuscated' the code with what King Hussein did to RoA? They didnt fix any bugs or ways that the hacks work.  All that did was jumble all the variables and if someone wanted to do it again they could.  Its just a matter of time to redefine the variables and pointers.

RoA is hackable AND New Dawn is hackable.

The only thing they would be able to detect is if they physically see someone speed hacking or teleporting.
Hm so you say there is nothing devs can do about such hackers in DND? Is this the reason @Ub3rgames are silent here?
  • Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 09:30:51 am by wildNothing

Reply #36
Hm so you say there is nothing devs can do about such hackers in DND? Is this the reason @Ub3rgames are silent here?

No one company can win against cheaters.
Fast reaction from dev team on cheaters in game like this - fail. They need to analize alot of data to make righ decision (i mean not ban or not, but what to do next after banning 1 player who was detected....). Not everything so easy as it can looks like.

@Nasty_Nastya
This is all different.
NextTime\Max Pain - inject-type cheat on Cheat Engine (i think so), this is not scipt 100%.
Sero Nys and rest of his clan using ahk aim support (like CS have or overwatch)
Black mamba - there is no scripts, no cheats, just his "parkinston" style

Reply #37
It's gonna suck hard that devs need to take time for this bullshit rather than make content...  

Reply #38
It's gonna suck hard that devs need to take time for this bullshit rather than make content...
This. Thanks a bunch you fucking losers.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #39
Even on misses like 1.36, 5.49 the target is the same shoulder, but the opponent were rotating...

At 2.55 his friend NInja Style jokingly said: "It is weirdly, that you hits me with Stamina Leech every time. And you did it in all previous duels too." lol

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #40
lets see....

a basically f2p game without any form of anticheat..

if you´re even remotely surprised that russians are hacking it you must be very new to the internet.

Reply #41
Even on misses like 1.36, 5.49 the target is the same shoulder, but the opponent were rotating...

At 2.55 his friend NInja Style jokingly said: "It is weirdly, that you hits me with Stamina Leech every time. And you did it in all previous duels too." lol

Its not weridly its superly superly powers
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #42

This logic... so is ok if someone using hack because the devs should focus on content.
Hacking and cheating is the most destructive thing for a mmorpg, not fight 'em and your game die in no time. Gain unfair advantage over other players is devastating in a competitive and open world mmorpg like this.
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
A Cheating russian in a video game? I call lies.

Greetings
Putin
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #44
6:14 is just a skillshot without aiming,you idiots