Skip to main content

Topic: More cheaters detected (Read 3748 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: More cheaters detected
Reply #15
Now think that there is zero way of @Ub3rgames detecting this shit unless the player like this one is stupid enough to incriminate himself with a POV video.

EDIT: After further inspection, this isn't even pixel detect he locks onto the top left of the hitbox regardless of colour, so hes injecting into the game.
  • Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 07:48:30 pm by rawrgasm

Reply #16
credit to mantra for calling out his own vodka drinking brethren.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #17
for sure

Reply #18
This type of hack would be client side which is 100% undetectable by @ubergames unless they partner with some 3rd party website that will require some sort of program being installed on your computer.

Remember when they 'obfuscated' the code with what King Hussein did to RoA? They didnt fix any bugs or ways that the hacks work.  All that did was jumble all the variables and if someone wanted to do it again they could.  Its just a matter of time to redefine the variables and pointers.

RoA is hackable AND New Dawn is hackable.

The only thing they would be able to detect is if they physically see someone speed hacking or teleporting.

Reply #19
no one hax in darkfall ever...

even the try hards dont hax......... bahahahahah

Reply #20
25:26 lul
EPOCH

Reply #21
just in case. both players was playing RoA and wasn't banned there after EAC added to RoA....

Reply #22
Rewatching it... I had another thought...  Who would bother hacking in a friendly duel against a clanmate?  Someone has an ego problem.

• Valar
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
If only there was some kind of anti-cheat eh?

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
just in case. both players was playing RoA and wasn't banned there after EAC added to RoA....
EAC is to stop the script kiddies who download public cheating tools not to stop people who get private cheats made
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

• Valar
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #25
EAC is to stop the script kiddies who download public cheating tools not to stop people who get private cheats made

EAC is legit, it's known as the hardest cheat engine to get past in the cheating community.

Reply #26
Probably the most obvious one. Holy shit that's bad.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #27

EAC is legit, it's known as the hardest cheat engine to get past in the cheating community.
Doesn't change my point at all, 3rd Party anti cheats have always been to stop the masses with no knowledge of coding, go look at the CSGO scandals.
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #28
Probably the most obvious one. Holy shit that's bad.
Yea, what a shame. Just goes to show how huge of a piece of shit you have to be to cheat. This guy is doing this against a clanmate/friend.

Reply #29
Can we get a franchise frame by frame video?