Skip to main content

Topic: Mobs hit harder in melee since the recent patch (Read 1028 times) previous topic - next topic

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Mobs hit harder in melee since the recent patch
Reply #15
Me and my alts got no problem farming solo. On a serious note. Get a guild and play it as a multiplayer game.

Back to meeling vilgenauts
You really can be clueless.
"It's fine for me, so everything is fine" is not a good attitude.

Mobs we were doing at lvl 7, we can't do at lvl 4, barely at lvl 3 since the patch (and no - that was not solo, that was with guild mates)

/gm_report thats how i do it.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #16

Hey alt-account #5

Why is it that you feel entitled to shit on everyone elses feedback?

Its like you decided everyone who doesnt share your experince of the game is a troll. Just like the real trolls want you to do! Good job running oiff real customers buddy.

Even real players who support the game are basically not able to provide feedback without being told they are 'wrong' because it doesnt chime with the experience of some forum nannys. Get a clue - in a localised world like this not everyone is getting the same experience. This is the point.

I found the wave of RoA trolls her eto be replent now I find the dnd core supporters tp be equallty repellent and retarded.

My ast post here - fuck all of you guys. have fun with your failling game and community.
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 11:00:49 am by Beta Bot

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17

Hey alt-account #5

Its like you decided everyone who doesnt share your experince of the game is a troll. Just like the real trolls want you to do! Good job running oiff real customers buddy.

Even real players who support the game are basically not able to provide feedback without being told they are 'wrong' because it doesnt chime with the experience of some forum nannys. Get a clue - in a localised world like this not everyone is getting the same experience. This is the point.

I found the wave of RoA trolls her eto be replent now I find the dnd core supporters tp be equallty repellent and retarded.

My ast post here - fuck all of you guys. have fun with your failling game and community.

Wow salty. Its a bug will be fixed.

Reply #18
Me and my alts got no problem farming solo. On a serious note. Get a guild and play it as a multiplayer game.

On a serious note, your clan yesterday was farming with 10 people right next to an Alfar NPC and no one was able to gather 4 randoms Alfar to fight you and defend our land.

I hate to say that, but game is pretty much DEAD...

Reply #19

On a serious note, your clan yesterday was farming with 10 people right next to an Alfar NPC and no one was able to gather 4 randoms Alfar to fight you and defend our land.

I hate to say that, but game is pretty much DEAD...

Alt account 6 niburu? Must be...

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
Bump. Had good plans to raise my one hander while on a battlehorn to get faster gains. Now I must wear full heavy and stand on the ground instead of thick leather on a mount :/
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
It shouldn't be a ninja patch but come on, mobs were hitting too soft in many cases. Studded+scale +shield and ork CHIEFTAIN hits for 4 dmg. Really?

Reply #22
It shouldn't be a ninja patch but come on, mobs were hitting too soft in many cases. Studded+scale +shield and ork CHIEFTAIN hits for 4 dmg. Really?
Totally agree. But some of them hit way too hard now.
Mid ground + actual patch notes is what I'd prefer.

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #23

Materials and rare items should be made harder to get.
yes,1 month from release and r60 keen,very hard aye

Reply #24
menhir aelders must not hit in melee so much,becase they hit much with magic.Bring back default mobs.Stop your hidden tweaks pls.Ninjapatch lol.What is next?Not announced hidden pool system? :D
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 11:16:08 pm by 4ifirnul

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #25
Fire Eles also hit harder

Reply #26
niburu Nerv nicht rum du dummes Kind.

Ninja Patches are ridicolous and i was farming orcs solo in FP/R50 now you get so much dmg that you cant Farm properly anymore. Before the patch i could  tank a grey orc chieftain now its Not possible anymore. Just stupid decisons from ubergames again and again.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
niburu Nerv nicht rum du dummes Kind.

Ninja Patches are ridicolous and i was farming orcs solo in FP/R50 now you get so much dmg that you cant Farm properly anymore. Before the patch i could  tank a grey orc chieftain now its Not possible anymore. Just stupid decisons from ubergames again and again.

A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult.

Reply #28
This is an interesting topic if only because even while I was playing (Before the patch you guys are complaining about) I felt that melee / archer characters had a rough time farming some of the more useful spawns in the game.  Magic is just so much better for PvE and if they made it even worse for melee than it already was I don't know what to say.  For myself what bothered me the most as a melee player while I was in the game is the spawn scaling.  I could be at a spawn melee farming something and just getting by... only for a single other person to show up or go out with the clan and suddenly everything I would want to farm and could solo hits like a truck and becomes impossible even in decent gear. 

Scaling mobs up makes them almost exclusively farmable with magic.  Archery perhaps depending on the mob.

Reply #29

Hey alt-account #5

Niburu is getting owned (literally 0,5d) in few pvp videos so he tries to bully people on the forum. Judging by his pvp performances he's feedback is worth as much as Fnight's. Same level of game proficiency. So don't pay attention to him.