Skip to main content

Topic: Interactive Online Maps and PVP Conquest Explanation (Read 326 times) previous topic - next topic

Interactive Online Maps and PVP Conquest Explanation
I am a big map guy, and I love interactive maps. I would really like to know what's happening in the realm, which clans own which cities, which cities are being sieged, etc. The in-game map is wonderful, really detailed, but it falls short of this political style map. Also, I am trying to understand how the PVP conquest game works. There's a lot to be desired in the way of explaining how the game works, but I think this one is the most complicated.

Anyway, these are my questions.

Re: Interactive Online Maps and PVP Conquest Explanation
Reply #1
I also love looking at maps and speculating about politics, so a political map would be awesome.

Reply #2
I think there was one but the maker rage quit and took it down. name was ninogay or something like that

Reply #3
Darkfall UW had the best DF map ever. You had to explore to unlock information on it, it had everything on it once you did explore, it was beautiful, and one of the best things they changed.

Both Ub3r and BPG seem to let that slip by I guess.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #4
http://darkfallmap.com/
is it possible to have it update to the current ingame map plz