Topic: So whats your rage level (Read 441 times) previous topic - next topic

So whats your rage level
1.5 fight me

Re: So whats your rage level
Reply #1
4.47  8)  almost tekkai-level

Reply #2

Some asshole blew through a stop sign on me earlier tonight.  Good thing I always stop. 

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
0.0 I just meditated

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

Reply #4
9000, Got stuck troubleshooting an SD70ACe locomotive thats been in shop two shifts and the last guy worked it but didnt do the testing right so i had to do it all over again.  SD70ACe are newer, successor to SD70MAC locomotives but take almost three times the manhours to troubleshoot.   After testing all phase modules for the front and rear truck (2/3rds of an 8 hour shift) I found another issue where a cage guard fell off an overvoltage sensor module, grounded out the 70lbs. crowbar resistor behind it and melted it all to hell.  2500V @ 600Amps going where its not supposed to fucks shit.

Reply #5
It also didnt help my shitty, PROTO toolbox faceplanted and flung all my tools to hell and smashed the display on my FLUKE.

Reply #6
Ive got a new fluke meter on the wall behind me I can sell you. I work next to the only  BNSF locomotive repair facility in the USA.
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #7
Actually thats who I work for LOL

Reply #8
I work at one of the main repair shops for the Powdered River division.

Reply #9
Thats crazy, are you in terribad Topeka too then? We do a decent amount of business with those guys and im fairly certain they said they were they only place that does the repairs.
Let her blow!

Reply #10
Topeka does heavy repairs; entire locomotive rebuilds, overhauls etc.  Im out of Alliance, the shop here is the major mechanical repair shop for everything going between the North and South corridors.  We do wreck rebuilds, overhauls to an extent but we mainly do yearly maitenence and mods.  Heavy stuff we pull engines, main alternators and traction motors and send them to Topeka for repair.  We also have a four track "Gas n Go" pitstop area for locos coming in off the mainline for a quick turnaround to haul.  Main shop has 10 tracks for repairs plus a 3 track boxcar repair shop.
  • Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 07:34:27 pm by Rethgar

Reply #11
The other big repair shop is Lincoln.  They do alot of the DC powered locos, Alliance we deal with both but majority AC powered.

Reply #12
Locomotives serviced: EMD SD70ACe, SD70MACe, SD70MAC, SD65's (rare), SD-40's (switchers).  GE: EVOs, AC4400s, Dash 8's and Dash 9's, BP 40's, GP-38's.

Reply #13
Ahh ok. Well the next time they pull you in for training or something hit me up we can go to one of the breweries in town and talk shit about darkfall lol.
Let her blow!

Reply #14
level 1