Skip to main content

Topic: Experienced some sexual harassment in game (Read 1097 times) previous topic - next topic

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Experienced some sexual harassment in game
Reply #30
Times up mofos

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

Reply #31
laughed hard
dodgy bastard

Reply #32
Forumfall is but a shell of its former glory.

Don't worry kiddo Daddies home

-P.S. @Ub3rgames @MaejohI keeps sending me messages telling me to eat more pineapple and there's only one reason he would be doing that...

The guy thinks just because he's a Judge IRL he can get away with trying to suck straight dudes off against their will!

#MeToo #TimesUp

Going off what he was sending deltus in the past this doesnt really surprise me. Very disturbing.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
After some pretty heavy detective work I think I have discovered that Jake Paul is @SupremeBeing on the forums.

This guy never shuts up in racial alliance chat and he joins clans just to kill the crafters.

Definitely suffered childhood trauma, I suggest people steer clear of this dude.

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

Reply #34
After some pretty heavy detective work I think I have discovered that Jake Paul is @SupremeBeing on the forums.

This guy never shuts up in racial alliance chat and he joins clans just to kill the crafters.

Definitely suffered childhood trauma, I suggest people steer clear of this dude.

most ppl aldready blocked him, let him talk to himself, what a moron

Reply #35

most ppl aldready blocked him, let him talk to himself, what a moron
ye block dat guy

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #36
obviously Pat has some type of personality disorder, so please dont be so harsh on the disabled. After all it is not his fault.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.