a masterpiece

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: b4idelete [vid]
Reply #2
I put this up there with asmellyhamster creations beautiful

Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

Reply #3
Best.

Reply #4
i actually thought it was a funny/alright video.

reminded me of the man, the myth, the legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEw5N_UDiHw
LOUNGE LIZARD/SKY

Reply #5
I had to pause this abomination of a video when I saw Rigan Peer dip dodge and duck you in melee around 30 times.

You got them new nikes @Rigan, those manoeuvres should be studied in the history books of Darkfall I don't even think Finnad could stay on your back with them moves.

I even saw a hint of old man shaky hands when you was trying to finish him off, glad you have a little bit of emotion in that body left Pat.

Quality video 10/10

Reply #6
I had to pause this abomination of a video when I saw Rigan Peer dip dodge and duck you in melee around 30 times.

You got them new nikes @Rigan, those manoeuvres should be studied in the history books of Darkfall I don't even think Finnad could stay on your back with them moves.

I even saw a hint of old man shaky hands when you was trying to finish him off, glad you have a little bit of emotion in that body left Pat.

Quality video 10/10
You can say what you want, yet he produced video that is entertaining and a pleasure to watch. Can't say the same about you. I actually thought for a second of launching the game. They (ub3rfail) definitely do not deserve him.
  • Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 09:06:58 pm by wildNothing

Reply #7

Quality video 10/10
You can say what you want, yet he produced video that is entertaining and a pleasure to watch. Can't say the same about you. I actually thought for a second of launching the game. They (ub3rfail) definitely do not deserve him.
Don't mind dweebgasm, he's just mad that a casual scrub like me who spends 100x less time playing this game then this him is naturally better.

Stay bad try hard x
dodgy bastard

Reply #8
b4 i delete

you cant delete,they can restore

Reply #9

Quality video 10/10

In all honesty, was thinking that....incident.. had never been recorded :D  Now at least I have proof of how shit my teammates acted then! lol. If they had just bloody healed me I could have stood still and hit him. Noob days.

He did in all fairness 1 v 7 us, albeit not all at once but still. pretty shameful even if we hadn't played DF since DFO days.

Rematch 1 v 7 Pat, it's only fair. GG

Reply #10

Quality video 10/10

In all honesty, was thinking that....incident.. had never been recorded :D  Now at least I have proof of how shit my teammates acted then! lol. If they had just bloody healed me I could have stood still and hit him. Noob days.

He did in all fairness 1 v 7 us, albeit not all at once but still. pretty shameful even if we hadn't played DF since DFO days.

i've uninstalled

maybe one day XD
dodgy bastard

Reply #11

Quality video 10/10

i've uninstalled

maybe one day XD

Pussy Dodge.

:D CU In next large content patch then!

Reply #12
haven't you quit and restarted a million times? just another attention whore
Dog

Reply #13
trash video, trash player.

Horren Dous
Ook Ook

Reply #14
Must be very enjoyable killing newbies and 60 years olds.