Skip to main content

Topic: Re: DAD DIKS ANONYMOUS DECLARES WAR ON ALL DIRTY FRENCH PEOPLE (Read 1428 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Re: DAD DIKS ANONYMOU...

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: Re: DAD DIKS ANONYMOUS DECLARES WAR ON ALL DIRTY FRENCH PEOPLE
Reply #30
Here is the basic message I hear about 20x a day while actually playing the game

"I have been playing this game once a day for 20 minutes and I never find pvp. I rode around my city in the middle of no where and I couldn't find anyone. I want to siege other people but its too expensive. All I do is go to the villages no one else goes to and get butt loads of money. I get so much money and meditation that the game is obviously broken. I wish there was something to spend all this money on. I have so much stuff in my clan bank. I feel bad for everyone else cause there is nothing on the market. Every time I see a new player of my own race I immediately kill and gank them. We need a better new player experience."

When the cry babies are gone the rest of us will still be here. Just because you didn't like the game doesn't mean its dead. It just means you should go play pubg. Its on sale right now. K, love you, BYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.............

I actually only login when there is PVP, so this is clearly fake news.

that means you only play when someone who is playing tells you in comms they just got attacked. Then they wonder why they are even playing if there buddies don't even play this game. They are always saying how shit it is. Then they stop playing. But the game is the problem?

Thats what happens when you know how to play the game efficiently, you can do everything fast because the game is shallow overall, but I wouldn't expect you to know that,
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #31
Here is the basic message I hear about 20x a day while actually playing the game

"I have been playing this game once a day for 20 minutes and I never find pvp. I rode around my city in the middle of no where and I couldn't find anyone. I want to siege other people but its too expensive. All I do is go to the villages no one else goes to and get butt loads of money. I get so much money and meditation that the game is obviously broken. I wish there was something to spend all this money on. I have so much stuff in my clan bank. I feel bad for everyone else cause there is nothing on the market. Every time I see a new player of my own race I immediately kill and gank them. We need a better new player experience."

When the cry babies are gone the rest of us will still be here. Just because you didn't like the game doesn't mean its dead. It just means you should go play pubg. Its on sale right now. K, love you, BYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.............

that means you only play when someone who is playing tells you in comms they just got attacked. Then they wonder why they are even playing if there buddies don't even play this game. They are always saying how shit it is. Then they stop playing. But the game is the problem?

If there was something for me to do in game, I'd be in game? I log on when people tell me there is heat at villages, because thats the only guaranteed fun content in the game. Everything else suffers from the same boring problem DFO had.

Also: If grinding/farming consisted of more than altfall and afkvillagefall, i'd probably be more inclined to grind.

If transporting goods was actually a viable option, I'd probably be more inclined to attempt to siege as well for the a fight, since holdings are quite worthless and thats the only reason to siege.
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 06:11:09 pm by Seronys

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #32

If there was something for me to do in game, I'd be in game? I log on when people tell me there is heat at villages, because thats the only guaranteed fun content in the game. Everything else suffers from the same boring problem DFO had.

Also: If grinding/farming consisted of more than altfall and afkvillagefall, i'd probably be more inclined to grind.

If transporting goods was actually a viable option, I'd probably be more inclined to attempt to siege as well for the a fight, since holdings are quite worthless and thats the only reason to siege.
Take no notice tbf, they've been flaming us in RA since we killed them at a village, something about racial wars and us killing the game.
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #33

Thats what happens when you know how to play the game efficiently, you can do everything fast because the game is shallow overall, but I wouldn't expect you to know that,

Wow efficient. Yeah I think thats everyones goal when playing a game. Efficiency. What do you guys do on Friday Nights? Math Problems? And I hardly think talking to you in public is flaming you. Honestly you are so competitive and seem to flame anyone who dares to speak to you.

And Sero, if you think the game sucks and is dead, why do you even post here or subscribe? I have seen you from the beginning till the end of every fucking Darkfall since the first one. You play for 10 years off an on cause it was horribad or cause the forum conversation is so great?
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 07:23:00 pm by wakko151
They say you are what you eat
I took the star outta starvation.

Reply #34
And Sero, if you think the game sucks and is dead, why do you even post here or subscribe? I have seen you from the beginning till the end of every fucking Darkfall since the first one. You play for 10 years off an on cause it was horribad or cause the forum conversation is so great?

Defo the forum conversation.

PS: I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE NEW DAWN. BEST GAME EVER.
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 07:39:24 pm by Seronys

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #35
Is this the thread where the cool kids hang and big eachother up?
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #36
No, it's where we can make fun of Seronys.

Re: DAD DIKS ANONYMOUS DECLARES WAR ON ALL DIRTY FRENCH PEOPLE
Reply #37
This is a dead thread, it never happened.  Dad's Dik's didn't do the siege. Which was more of benefit to them as most of server was against them.