Skip to main content

Topic: Trade secret (Read 721 times) previous topic - next topic

Trade secret
I am selling better at the non capital market places. Too much competition and over saturation of certain items like staves and bows.. Traders what are u seeing?

Re: Trade secret
Reply #1
No problem selling at ringfain mounts 480g
stone 8g
wood 20g iron ingots 20g herbs  resin sulphur 2g but can't find a selling price for build mods
Regards Gramps
 Ringfain Coastal Traders

Agur Snowdeep
One Eyed

Reply #2
I often buy stuff in capital and sell it in small towns with kinda 25-50% income.

Reply #3
Selling mounts for 1k+ at the outlaying NPC cities.

Reply #4
I sell fine, now if only i could re invest that gold buying the materials i spent, that would be huge step forward. And no im not going to mad cruise whole Agon hoping for rare chance of those.

Literally sold studded sets instantly, then overcame with hopelessness after reaching the bank with my materials, why bother, i got gold, im less rich in materials, and id soon have to go out and specifically farm new material to get that gold and then redo....

Reply #5
stone 8g
wood 20g iron ingots 20g herbs  resin sulphur 2g but can't find a selling price for build mods

Your prices might be a little low js. I'd buy all that up personally anytime I saw it

Reply #6
I put mounts on the market fairly often and they sell right away.

Reply #7
stone 8g
Building mods you should base off resource costs + 10-15% labor tax for potential sell value. 

Reply #8
I often buy stuff in capital and sell it in small towns with kinda 25-50% income.

Talking to few people they don't mind paying premium and avoid the walk to capital.

Reply #9
stone 8g

Your prices might be a little low js. I'd buy all that up personally anytime I saw it

agreed, its like 20-30 for stone, 25-30 for timber/wood, and 50 buy / 60-70 sell for ingots and wood in alfar lands, it's only a few spam every 2 mins crafters that are trying to buy at your prices lol, i think alfar's got a bit screwed from prices people are listing here :p

Reply #10
stone 8g

agreed, its like 20-30 for stone, 25-30 for timber/wood, and 50 buy / 60-70 sell for ingots and wood in alfar lands, it's only a few spam every 2 mins crafters that are trying to buy at your prices lol, i think alfar's got a bit screwed from prices people are listing here :p

Supply and demand surely? We are a solo race afterall.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
thats the reason why i dont like linked reginal markets. If you would want to play the market you have to ride between the racial areas.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

• Gorf
  • [*]
Reply #12
Are q1 and q2 enchanting mats the more useless ones sell as well? I mean shadowcrest, eye, darktaint etc.? I have shitload of various q1 and q2 mats which I cannot get a rid off and dont like stockpiling them in my bank. Im just lazy do the research if they are selling. However would love to help and contribute to make market working and let have others who are in need of those mats to have them for reasonable price.

We need buy orders! And not just for local markets. Im lazy and if Im supposed to sell or buy at market I need to see where to buy or sell without going there just to see. Ofc Im villing to go there to sell or pivk up, but just to see no reason to travel there. EVE have the same why not DF. At least have it for nearby markets in the region.
  • Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 01:11:27 pm by Gorf

Reply #13
stone 8g

yea and I think why it don't sell prices are too high
I know my clan won't  touch it

Reply #14
Are q1 and q2 enchanting mats the more useless ones sell as well? I mean shadowcrest, eye, darktaint etc.? I have shitload of various q1 and q2 mats which I cannot get a rid off and dont like stockpiling them in my bank. Im just lazy do the research if they are selling. However would love to help and contribute to make market working and let have others who are in need of those mats to have them for reasonable price.

We need buy orders!
at the moment no enchant mat is worthless  since  enchanting is still  being leveled plus it's time hated at what level you can use. I just think most just farm the stuff themselves