Skip to main content

Topic: ALT mobile local bank prevention (Read 196 times) previous topic - next topic

ALT mobile local bank prevention
Just a suggestion - longer log out timer and drop loot when logging off outside of towns

Make logging out outside of towns have a 1hr stay in game timer.
Upon completion 1 hour, as the characters disappears from the world, have them drop all stack-able items including gold.

If you log out in town (NPC, Chaos city, player cities, by a chaos bind stones),  it works the same as today.

Re: ALT mobile local bank prevention
Reply #1
Someone played mud not so long ago :)

Reply #2
Just a suggestion - longer log out timer and drop loot when logging off outside of towns

Upon completion 1 hour, as the characters disappears from the world, have them drop all stack-able items including gold.

If you log out in town (NPC, Chaos city, player cities, by a chaos bind stones),  it works the same as today.

Or.......wait for said alt to be logged in and bang it before the owner knows whats going on...

Reply #3
It already takes me more than 5 minutes for my character to go out when I crash. Make it 1 day?

Reply #4

Epic casual and new player retention features. Can only recommend.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #5
Seriously what the fuck is happening to darkfall? my fucking game has been ruined to the absolute max and still fucking suggestions like this being dropped in left right and fucking center?  yo when the fucks UW coming back?  #ubergamesout #wengerout
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT WINNER/FINALIST. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS