Skip to main content

Topic: Meditation Point Burn Rate (Read 770 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Meditation Point Burn Rate
Reply #15
If I'm honest, if I didn't get med from VCP's, I'd feel a bit fucked. I've no interest in doing maps, and Alfars only get 1 daily dungeon quest, the other hourly quests like trolls are barely worth the time.

I'd likely just say eh, fuck it, my skills are fine.

Need more creative ways to get meditation points for sure.

Just a question , we can only do the dungeon quest once ? And how many meditation points do you get average per 1 hour ?

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
If I'm honest, if I didn't get med from VCP's, I'd feel a bit fucked. I've no interest in doing maps, and Alfars only get 1 daily dungeon quest, the other hourly quests like trolls are barely worth the time.

Just a question , we can only do the dungeon quest once ? And how many meditation points do you get average per 1 hour ?

Yea, you can retake it 22 hours after completing it.

Gives 3k med. And it's a pretty cancer quest.

Reply #17

Only 3k ; ( , fRak that then , someone was saying that they were doing a 1 h quest that gave 8 K medi points per hour I was thinking it was from dungeon quest.

Thanks any way mno.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18

Only 3k ; ( , fRak that then , someone was saying that they were doing a 1 h quest that gave 8 K medi points per hour I was thinking it was from dungeon quest.

Thanks any way mno.

There are ones that can give 8k, but not if you're Alfar. :)

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
Alfars have it hard.
Alfars were advertised as the harder choice.

Getting med points on gank may help, if you have a good KDA.
Losing med points on death may hurt, if you have a bad KDA.