Skip to main content

Topic: Current population (Read 1531 times) previous topic - next topic

Current population
just curious what the current population is looking like.  used to play roa, but haven't played in a really long time and have the itch to play agin.  isn't dnd an EU dominant server?  (i'm in NA...)

Re: Current population
Reply #1
Up until this last week it was pretty good but with the patch delay its dropped off a bit, though i expect it to be pretty good again after.

PS Pretty good means not high but good enough for the game to flow

Reply #2
hmm.... ok thanks man!

Reply #3
It's surprisingly steady..  But the devs better introduce some content soon or it likely won't stay that way very long.

Reply #4
We have lost around 70% of our clanmate maybe more.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
It's surprisingly steady..  But the devs better introduce some content soon or it likely won't stay that way very long.

i think that describes the current situation best. People are waiting for the magic patch.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #6
havent had any issues finding people to fight yet, the population is growing.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7

We have gained 6 new players (not new to Darkfall, just to post-launch-DND) last few days. 2 or 3 ppl are logging in less often, but still playing.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8

We have gained 6 new players (not new to Darkfall, just to post-launch-DND) last few days. 2 or 3 ppl are logging in less often, but still playing.

thanks for not looting my robe and metal hat *poor miners life*
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9

thanks for not looting my robe and metal hat *poor miners life*

That hat was tempting. :D

Reply #10

Maybe your clan was just shit then because that's definitely not the norm

Population is WAY better than RoA

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
just curious what the current population is looking like.  used to play roa, but haven't played in a really long time and have the itch to play agin.  isn't dnd an EU dominant server?  (i'm in NA...)

Population is very good atm, good patches are coming in the next weeks, is the perfect time to jump in and progress your character.
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #12
The population is not good compared to what would be healthy for a game like Darkfall.

Its 10 times higher than ROA and I think its higher than ROA after 4 weeks, but that's not a surprise after their slideshow launch.

I guess that around 30-40% will quit after their first Subscription will run out. But that´s a good number. I quited 90% of my MMOs after the first month.

Now its Ub3rgames turn to get some patches done and im confident that the Population will rise slowly. And Maybe one day we´ll have a very populated Darkfall like in 2009. (but a better Game)

Rorschach MiM

Retired:  Rorschach Greyhead / Marquez VonHinten

Reply #13
I think most people are meditating and waiting for the next patch, which will be determinant for people's title choices.

Reply #14
population is good in EU time, can't say for NA.