Skip to main content

Topic: Bowyer mastery (Read 753 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Bowyer mastery
Reply #15
I agree with the proposed changes.  But good luck getting it changed.  When we pointed out long ago that R80 medium staves were actually cheaper to make than R60 medium staves, all we got was bullshit excuses, rather than them implementing an incredibly easy fix.

Reply #16
When we pointed out long ago that R80 medium staves were actually cheaper to make than R60 medium staves
Dorf one is even cheaper than R40 staves.
While nobody in their right mind makes Alfar R80...

I've mostly lost hope any impactful crafting changes will happen (even tho I've sent lots of reports on that matter)

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #17
And how many crafts to get from weponsmith mastery 70 to 100. I was thinking that there were new weapons to make at 75 mastery but turns out I got to grind all way to 100 mastery

Reply #18
@alfarian 50-100 WS mastery is about 1000-1200 x r60, I think 700-800 leenspar ingots + 1400-1600 Q4 stormrune for you if you make the cheapest one.

Reply #19
Lol that's fucken insane. Do r40s still give exp after 70 mastery? R40 from 50 to 70 mastery wasn't to bad
  • Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 07:40:52 am by alfarian

Reply #20
Not really... I mean you can but it's just not efficient. You're better off camping a leenspar mine and getting it over with than torturing yourself for months with r40s.