Skip to main content

Topic: Quality of life changes that people would like. (Read 355 times) previous topic - next topic

Quality of life changes that people would like.
I feel like the response we get when asking for these types of changes are that they are not needed, which is kind of the point really, they are not needed, they would however be very nice to have. Here are the changes I would like to see, feel free to add your own to the thread.

An option to enable / disable the queue system, I am sure many people don't even notice the queue system or have it cause them any problems, but it is something that was added in DND and I really don't like it, I end up doing things that I do not want to do because of it. I really don't understand why this system is forced on us.

A first available option, I get that it is not needed, but it would be nice to have. Uses for hits would be all food / mounts on one key. A spell and melee / bow skill could be on the same key without having to press it twice, and then the multiple spells.

One button to pull out a sword an shield and parry at the same time.

Mount leans to be added the same way as usable skills are now.

Have it so zoom and parry are on separate binds.

I will add more to the list if I think of any of if any are suggested.

Re: Quality of life changes that people would like.
Reply #1
For the "loot all" function to share the keybind of "use".

Also, for when there is a bag left instead of tombstone, because it was skinned before looting. To have "close" function for more fluid looting.

Also have "close" function for tombstones that are split looted.

Oh and can "use" function close out UI mode? I don't like to hit esc all the time T.T

"Gotta put the master encryption code here..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=975oMBaK9gM

Reply #2

Also, for when there is a bag left instead of tombstone, because it was skinned before looting. To have "close" function for more fluid looting.

Oh and can "use" function close out UI mode? I don't like to hit esc all the time T.T

or better
automaticly press ESC (exit GUI)  when we empty a grave.
pressing G while looting starts to skin automaticly after looting ends. dunno if this is possible :P

Reply #3

or better
automaticly press ESC (exit GUI)  when we empty a grave.
pressing G while looting starts to skin automaticly after looting ends. dunno if this is possible :P

Ya that sounds simpler than what I was thinking.

Basically smoother looting will be nice, becuz I'm looting a lot T.T
"Gotta put the master encryption code here..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=975oMBaK9gM

Reply #4
I think the most significant quality of life change would happen if they made this into a good game.

Reply #5
I think its a matter of time. RoA focused first on QoL where DND focused first on fixing the fundamental game issues. Like having a server that doesn't need to completely reset every day or to fix small problems. Fixing the server is the harder job, adding QoL should be easier once they get around to it.

Reply #6
Agree with most of that, but i dont think zoom should even exist

Reply #7
Agree with most of that, but i dont think zoom should even exist

You don't want those sik snipe shots bra?

/giggle.
  • Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 02:23:07 am by Seronys

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #8
These are all great suggestions. QoL is a part of the NPE anyways.

Reply #9
I'd like a hand that comes out of the screen and jacks me off.