Skip to main content

Topic: Just bought Damesh and no workbench? (Read 473 times) previous topic - next topic

Just bought Damesh and no workbench?
When will we be able to put in work stations in the hamlets? It cant be that hard adding it into the game can it?.

Re: Just bought Damesh and no workbench?
Reply #1
You say it can't be hard, until you wake up one day post patch and your bank is surrounded by crafting stations!

There are a lot of hamlets and I imagine for some it is difficult to find non dumb places to put another building.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
No one can tell but i guess its jus taround the corner:

Currently in QA:
- Server restart optimization.
- Loot splitting being stacked by party/clan instead of by individuals.
- Adding crafting stations to hamlets.
- Regeneration and Cantrips schools.
- Anti-blue blocking features.
- Improving spawn scaling values for large monsters.
- Various bug fixing.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Nobody sane will use a hamlet to craft anyway even with all crafting stations in a open field, unless they add palisades or walls like a player town that can protect you from enemies.
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #4
Well they could start with Workbench and smelter....

Reply #5
Welcome to the fucking show.

Until they add all the stations to all the hamlets, no reason to use them. Especially with shit being so local.

Reply #6
I mean RoA put all crafting stations in all hamlets, so yeah can't imagine it will be hard to implement. I would also like to see the pallisade walls at all hamlets to make them more like a fortified village. I would love to live inside a hamlet.
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #7
Nobody sane will use a hamlet to craft anyway even with all crafting stations in a open field, unless they add palisades or walls like a player town that can protect you from enemies.

People will craft in hamlets all the time if they live out of them, and they will live out of hamlets if they have crafting stations added. Localized banking is the main reason, but also who wants to run all the way to a city for one gear set to be crafted just to run back? Not every crafting session risks a valuable amount of materials

Reply #8
Just say No to walls around hamlets.

Reply #9

Sounds like a good reason to not have a workbench in this hamlet.

P.S. You're an idiot.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.