Skip to main content

Topic: Skinning Titles (Read 366 times) previous topic - next topic

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Skinning Titles
What are the benefits of this Title in numbers?
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Re: Skinning Titles
Reply #1
Cant say about the increased drop rate, but every gathering title makes it about ~10% to 20% faster, AFAIK

Reply #2
devs said it provide 20% more skin and do it faster

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
devs said it provide 20% more skin and do it faster
Anything about fail chance or is that wisdom ?

Reply #4
they said fail was removed

Reply #5
are you playing the game?

skin fails not removed. title makes %20 less fails so more mats, minus 2 seconds

Reply #6
are you playing the game?

skin fails not removed. title makes %20 less fails so more mats, minus 2 seconds

^THIS^

and if you don't know the answer then don't fucking answer the question....
They say you are what you eat
I took the star outta starvation.

Reply #7
Please note the skinning success rates listed on the mobs on the ingame map are based on if you had 100 wisdom and 100 skinning (skill). You can then add 20% success chance if you have the skinning title at 100. 

The title also gives you a chance to skin mutiple different item from the skinning drop table of that mob.  i.e the mob skins for 3 different items.  A person without the title might get a sucess and skin for only 1 of the three items.  A person with the tile with a success might skin for all three of the different skinning items. 

Reply #8
Please note the skinning success rates listed on the mobs on the ingame map are based on if you had 100 wisdom and 100 skinning (skill). You can then add 20% success chance if you have the skinning title at 100. 

The title also gives you a chance to skin mutiple different item from the skinning drop table of that mob.  i.e the mob skins for 3 different items.  A person without the title might get a sucess and skin for only 1 of the three items.  A person with the tile with a success might skin for all three of the different skinning items. 

this, from what i've seen when playing with others who have the skinning title, namely the crog, skinning it myself i usually get only 1-2 items, whereas its a constant basis of all the items involved in the table for someone with 25+ skinning and 20+ title, So i do believe that this is correct.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9

thanks alot. That is enough for me to keep the title.

However Gardurocs suck because they skin only for 1 item since ive got the title.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10

thanks alot. That is enough for me to keep the title.

However Gardurocs suck because they skin only for 1 item since ive got the title.

Go hit them Crogs baby.