Skip to main content

Topic: Mirendil Bank robbed by Power Armor (Read 853 times) previous topic - next topic

Mirendil Bank robbed by Power Armor
Most of the things lost were mounts, day to day equips, pots, food, reagents arrows

Is a set back but nothing serious - just putting out info. Suspect he had planned to level his crafts, got enough trust and then waited to rob the bank. Since we've moved most of the valuables progressively out of the cbank perhaps he realized that there wouldn't be much to steal so he just took what he could now.

Re: Mirendil Bank robbed by Power Armor
Reply #1
Don't worry, bank permission layers will be looked at when local banking is introduced. So it shouldn't happen when game is launched.

Also name change history will be visible. This game is so promising, can't wait for the launch.
  • Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 11:13:22 am by wildNothing

Reply #2
Rumour has it I heard that it had something to do with Immortals... xD

Reply #3
Don't worry, bank permission layers will be looked at when local banking is introduced. So it shouldn't happen when game is launched.

Also name change history will be visible. This game is so promising, can't wait for the launch.

what are you talking about this makes no sense.  This game has already launched with local banking

Reply #4

Can't wait for launch, this sounds great!.

Reply #5
Most of the things lost were mounts, day to day equips, pots, food, reagents arrows

Is a set back but nothing serious - just putting out info. Suspect he had planned to level his crafts, got enough trust and then waited to rob the bank. Since we've moved most of the valuables progressively out of the cbank perhaps he realized that there wouldn't be much to steal so he just took what he could now.

bro his ego just jumped a milestone with this thread shhhhh

Reply #6

Was this the man?

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #7
Never heard of this player
dodgy bastard

Reply #8
it can be an alt of someone, if anyone discovers whose alt is it please let the community know