Skip to main content

Topic: Titanic Orchestra Signing Off (Read 1513 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Titanic Orchestra Signing Off
Reply #30
There are people who also enjoy people's salt it seems.  :'(  :'(
Told ya!

You raap what you sow!

Reply #31
I guess its true what they say, everyone got their own personal view of events
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZlXdw8gML8

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #32
Oh look, gathered enough courage to link a video telling me I'm a douche-bag, yet couldn't find the courage to simply tell me you wanted to leave?

Was nice knowing you for the past 5 years, hope your new clan works well for you.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
I guess its true what they say, everyone got their own personal view of events
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZlXdw8gML8

Raap confirmed fatty nolifer.

Reply #34
Oh look, gathered enough courage to link a video telling me I'm a douche-bag, yet couldn't find the courage to simply tell me you wanted to leave?

Was nice knowing you for the past 5 years, hope your new clan works well for you.

mate
Wilby tried talking to you about the state of the clan before you got "sick"
you went afk, told us "something came up", saying you would be on later.... (you didnt come on later) and we did actually wait for you, 4hours before we went to bed

Next morning I saw you had been posting things on the forums while we were waiting those 4 hours on discord to talk to you (thanks)
again the next day you posted on the forums again around 11:00 o'clock, wilby tried typing to you... saying we needed to talk. (you ignored it)
we waited another 8hours for you.... after that a snowball effect happened with all the remaining activies leaving the clan. (because we thought u were never coming back)

After we had all left the clan, you (raap) magically appeared, knowing your "head in the sand tactic" didnt work, you then started the blaming game on everyone but yourself.
I even heard from Eulock you said Nataz stole the clan bank, (which I can confirm is NOT true)

Red spark told me u were back, I said great, give me a link to the discord so I can have that chat with him.
I was then told by Red spark, YOU (raap) did not want to talk to me....

Reply #35
I even heard from Eulock you said Nataz stole the clan bank, (which I can confirm is NOT true)

oooooh come on how many times have we heard raap stealing a clan bank in the past and then blaming it on someone else...

https://youtu.be/UKhCvHqxtEU?t=21s

Nothing new... and people still follow him. :o  there's always someone else to blame. seems like history repeats itself with you alot raap.
  • Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 02:41:50 pm by kodark

Reply #36

mate
Wilby tried talking to you about the state of the clan before you got "sick"
you went afk, told us "something came up", saying you would be on later.... (you didnt come on later) and we did actually wait for you, 4hours before we went to bed

Next morning I saw you had been posting things on the forums while we were waiting those 4 hours on discord to talk to you (thanks)
again the next day you posted on the forums again around 11:00 o'clock, wilby tried typing to you... saying we needed to talk. (you ignored it)
we waited another 8hours for you.... after that a snowball effect happened with all the remaining activies leaving the clan. (because we thought u were never coming back)

After we had all left the clan, you (raap) magically appeared, knowing your "head in the sand tactic" didnt work, you then started the blaming game on everyone but yourself.

Red spark told me u were back, I said great, give me a link to the discord so I can have that chat with him.
I was then told by Red spark, YOU (raap) did not want to talk to me....
Someone please send this screenplay to DiCaprio.

Reply #37
I'm glad we have new dawn , fourth iteration of darkfall so everyone can get his own closure with their so-called friends ; lodrig/bammbamm , Raaps family etc

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #38

What? @Nataz where's my share?

Reply #39

What? @Nataz where's my share?

He denied everything. Even to me :(
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #40
Most offenders joined Immortals overnight, including Ithen (Final Solution) and Nataz (Dwarf Vader) who were the main catalysts in the departure.

Just to point out that nobody from Ttitanic has joined us? Not sure where you got this intel from. My intel was that they are in Rats?

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #41
Most offenders joined Immortals overnight, including Ithen (Final Solution) and Nataz (Dwarf Vader) who were the main catalysts in the departure.

Just to point out that nobody from Ttitanic has joined us? Not sure where you got this intel from. My intel was that they are in Rats?

Just 1, but seeing how selfish he is about the TO bank we must reconsider.

Reply #42

Just 1, but seeing how selfish he is about the TO bank we must reconsider.

Not sure it would be worth the trip to Ang and back for that bank, but who knows.. snowhide grows on Niffleheim after all.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
Color me shocked a Raap Naap clan closing down???!?!?! AFTER HIDING ON AN ISLAND SINCE START?

Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

Reply #44
Go west go west ! guys, why are you going west ?!
- Your Nan : OOK OOK -