Skip to main content

Topic: Titanic Orchestra Signing Off (Read 1702 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Titanic Orchestra Signing Off
Reply #15
Hard to see such an illustrious clan end this way, I hope you find a way to again climb to the top, the book of Raap Naap has many unwritten chapters.
Asgrim Blackforge
Epoch

Reply #16
raap still feels much remorse for kicking me in indev for being a bamm bamm alt spy and needed a break

Reply #17
Another great leader struggling in this unforgiving DF iteration. Ub3r WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

they weak sauce
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #18
Sad to see you go Raap, sadly i don't think you'll be the last. It's definitely going to be interesting to see what the pops like after everyones InDev time wears off.

Reply #19
Entire server declare war on immortals
WE WILL AVENGE RAAP

Reply #20
Yep it was the mastermind politician furion that planted seeds of doubt within TO. Causing members that we fought all of indev to wanting to jump ship .
Nothing to do with the fact that raap has burned literally every bridge in this game causing him to find no help for his small clan In a period where numbers are the most telling factor.

You fucking morons.

Reply #21
i remeber raap beeing in a leading roll in Archeage , where member put there gold and effort together to boost a GUILD ship that was on him and he left the Guild with the ship.... Karma is a bitch ....

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22
Guild ship? I made that by my own hands using farming methods I had to bloody teach you about and still most of you couldn't be arsed to lift a finger. Then I left because of your nonsense drama, and ships in that game are soulbound so it's not like I had a choice in the matter.

Talk about beating dead horses, jesus.

Anyhow, if I got one last word of advice to give you sorry fucks, it would be to stop cheering when people leave and to stop telling people to leave or "go back to RoA/WoW". The day will come very soon that you will miss people like me who always contributed to the Darkfall games we played. New Dawn has been the only Darkfall game that I played and couldn't keep things moving, now you can blame that on me, or you can look more closely at recurring patterns and determine that maybe, just maybe, this game is broken.
  • Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 10:02:01 am by Raap

Reply #23
always sad to see clans splitting because of this.
gl raap.

Reply #24

Reply #25
Game is still broken but might get fixed one day who knows. Agon will miss your shady clans untill another one pops up.

Reply #26

Talk about beating dead horses, jesus.
 The day will come very soon that you will miss people like me

this will NEVER happend LOL

Reply #27
Can you please , for once , get off your high horse

Reply #28
Game is still broken but might get fixed one day who knows. Agon will miss your shady clans untill another one pops up.

UW was broken, by the time it got fixed, no one played.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #29
bye o/ see you in a couple weeks