Skip to main content

Topic: TRAITORS TO THE ALFAR DOMINION (Read 1153 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: TRAITORS TO THE ALFAR DOMINION
Reply #15
Funny ass thread. Anyone else notice the 1st grader crayon style hand writing counting 17 in the party and only one idiot chiming in saying there are ten guys?
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #16
Let SKD burn.  They are Alfar scum. 

Reply #17
Is SKD having that much issue with 10 guys?
typical response from the leader of the Alfar Zerg alliance bosting 5+ clans and 100+ siege force safely nestled in the Alfar starter area.
  • Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 11:44:13 pm by Fruition
Noah Scape - Supreme General of Seek and Destroy

Let the Race Wars begin!   PVP, PVE, DISCORD, SIEGES & FRIENDS

Seek and  Destroy recruiting Blue Alfars.
 /tell Knut Cup or Nilrema Southshaw or salty McPatriot  if interested in joining our ranks.

• Porch
  • [*][*]
Reply #18
I will gladly join whichever side let's me get meditation points lol

Reply #19
This is a fun thread get outta here with that shit.

Edit: nvm, I apologise I missed the joke.
Double edit, guess it wasn't a joke you're just dumb.
  • Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 12:59:45 am by Brown Dorf

Reply #20
dude its topic for videos

Reply #21
typical response from the leader of the Alfar Zerg alliance bosting 5+ clans and 100+ siege force safely nestled in the Alfar starter area.

Sorry bud when you SG joined up with Pat to siege us in indev after we came to help you defend Ghan, you guys lost any credibility or high ground.

(PS your description was of your clan not our alliance which combined is half that size)
  • Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 12:42:02 am by Mycke

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22

God your retarded posts are irritating. "Media" is more than just video montages.

Sorry bud when you SG joined up with Pat to siege us in indev after we came to help you defend Ghan, you guys lost any credibility or high ground.

I didn't know why everyone disliked you but I'm starting to understand.
  • Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 12:43:06 am by MNO

Reply #23

(PS your description was of your clan not our alliance which combined is half that size)
  WE might have attended the indev server Khosgar event but as in the case of all friendly sieges for practice no holdings were taken to my knowledge.  Why would we take a holding we had gifted in the first place?

/tell Knut Cup or Nilrema Southshaw or salty McPatriot  if interested in joining our ranks.

Reply #24

God your retarded posts are irritating. "Media" is more than just video montages.

I didn't know why everyone disliked you but I'm starting to understand.

Thats nice, what is it exactly you dont agree with?

WE might have attended the indev server Khosgar event but as in the case of all friendly sieges for practice no holdings were taken to my knowledge.  Why would we take a holding we had gifted in the first place?

It was not an event and a holding was taken, stop with your bull shit propaganda.
  • Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 01:01:33 am by Mycke

Reply #25
  • Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 01:02:10 am by Fruition

Reply #26

You didnt gift anything you had to drop them because you had like 15 holding to pay tax on and even tried to give one to anyone but us, stop with your bull shit propaganda (again, just like this whole thread)

Reply #27
i have the discord pm's of you saying you owe me for khosgar do you dispute this fact? As I recall You were going a completely different direction and WE handed you your Alfar starter area base.
  • Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 01:11:28 am by Fruition

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #28
Such good effort put into this OP. Sad to have to see it go
/unwatch
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #29
i have the discord pm's of you saying you owe me for khosgar do you dispute this fact? As I recall You were going a completely different direction and WE handed you your Alfar starter area base.

You made a thread trying to give sharg to anyone but us, go fuck yourself and then after helping you defend your capital your leadership joined in trying to take ours. lol