Skip to main content

Topic: The current state of the community..... (Read 2124 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The current state of the community.....
Reply #45
Everyone who disagrees with rawrgasm is pat.

Reply #46

Would be funny if 95% of the time It wasn't true, guys got some serious issues when it comes to me.

If it genuinely isn't Pat which I'm sure it is the MNO has serious issues if getting killed once ingame makes him type paragraphs and paragraphs about someone he doesnt know on the forums, beyond triggered.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #47
Smurf you're not an idiot don't believe anything you see on the forums from Noah. He is claiming we have 30 and he has 15.

I don't think you super outnumber us at all, numbers wise fights have been pretty even (which is why asking dads/sick to come is funny). Just 2 days ago you claimed you 12v30'd us and then got shown up by your own video. (The same video you linked that you now claim as '20+' after firing mana missiles and needles at the 'moneybag alts'.)

WHAT'S EVEN MORE HILARIOUS: How you reply to your Dads. Whether it's smurf, 'Truedon', or another forum troll, even when they completely shit on you, you sit there and take it like a good little pup because you're so desperate for their validation.

Don't know where you heard that we asked Dad Diks / Hit to come down and 'help'. I myself simply said if you guys want to 'bang' as you call it in NA, you are welcome to live out of El'Harrat.

Err lol.

Count how many names you see in system throughout the video, its 22 or 23 with some not being shown but can be totalled for in clan kills with a screenshot I took after the fight.

You just said we bring 15 alts to every village, and now you're using system to count numbers. lol.

I'll happily fight you guys, whether we have more numbers or you have more numbers. The difference is you're the only one to talk shit 20 seconds later, and then the next day have the gaul to play the victim.

Well that was fun, would lol again.

Ahhh it all makes sense now, this is Pat and your ingame name is the same, I had an inclination it was you, but when Big Abbo joined SnD with you it confirmed it.

Was wondering how I could trigger a random person I've never met so hard that he posts like 30 replies at me in different threads throughout the day, it was obvious this whole time jeez.

I didn't join with 'Big Abbo', and I'm not Pat. I've been in SKD for maybe 2 weeks now.

Hint: Not everyone that thinks you're a twat is the same person, as much as your ego likes to believe.

I could die a million times in game and never care beyond making another cup of tea. I don't dislike you because you beat us in fights, I dislike you because your attitude is wank, compounded by how you make it so transparent that you're desperate for the approval of random forum posters.

You keep trying to knock me with 'You write paragraphs!', you just wrote like 4 paragaphs to your idol basically begging for him to agree with you. Ouch. Daddy issues?
  • Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 07:14:25 pm by MNO

Reply #48
For what it's worth, i try to be impartial when it comes to the game and not take sides / chat shit and try my best not to skew (Darkfall maths) numbers etc.

Since the game launched, every village fight except for one that I've been a part of vs SND we've been outnumbered. Varying from over double our numbers to ~+6 (not counting alts, who are being used to res / loot mid battle).

The one "fight", that i at least was a part of, where we weren't outnumbered was at an Erraniyat village a few weeks ago where 3 of us snuck up on brown dwarf who was solo capping nearly naked.

I've never been part of a group with more than 18 people.

That said, SnD do have a lot of new players.

This version of Darkfall however has really put a damper on group play with titles and utility and positioning spells etc have been neutered for 90% of characters and it's harder than ever to fight outnumbered.

The recent round of fights alongside gentlemen have been relatively even and with different shot calls could have gone either way.

The best example of this was the fight yesterday at Fahnark, where one member of gentlemen (Dux something) ran into SnD force capping the village and retreated north as a diversion, the SnD force gave chase, though not as a cohesive unit, abandoning their defensive positon, meanwhile, we attacked Fahnark from the south with a mount push, the SnD force was split and strung out at this point and unable to mount a proper defense.

Re racial conflict etc, with every race being grey and hostile at a village it's easy to come to the same conclusion as us. If none of the clans attending villages on a regular basis can compete against a larger clan on their own, then it makes sense to band together in an effort to have more balanced fights with a chance of getting rewards, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that,. It's as simple as don't attend, or find some allies and try compete.

With how villages are structured at the moment (and with their frankly insane payouts), the logical conclusion if race wars become more of a selling point and more prevalent would  be to just have 3 clans on the entire server, an Alfar clan, a Human, Elf and Dwarf and an Ork and Mahirim. (e.g lux + bdw merging so they can share village rewards etc - this isn't a complaint, but it's just the best, and smartest solution to the problem).

TLDR - Villages are broken.

Be serious you know S and D isn't close to your level average player skill level wise. You guys also havd WAY better ping then them are are melee archery pusher heavy. They have no chance without the number advantage

They SHOULD be allowed the numbers advantage

Don't vet nutcup on them too hard

Instead of trying to match their numbers and win 90%+ of pvp fights you should be trying to outplay them with fewer numbers and settle for winning 60%

This shit always happens and it leads to people quitting

It's one thing to grab a couple extra vets if you can't beat the zergs of average/bad players at all, but that's not what happens...

You get a nice core going and suddenly every kid wants to bandwagon and join you making YOU the OP zerg force. You make the original zerg quit then others do the same to you

This play to win/crush mentality is cancer when actual good players do it . Sort yourselves out and limit the nutcup. For fuck sakes you even tried to get our Hit/Dad crew to come live out of one of your Ruby holdings and help u vs S and D

OVERKILL

Smurf you're not an idiot don't believe anything you see on the forums from Noah. He is claiming we have 30 and he has 15.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjf7q30Wz_4

Count how many names you see on the minimap, its 13.

Count how many names you see in system throughout the video, its 22 or 23 with some not being shown but can be totalled for in clan kills with a screenshot I took after the fight.

Blatant propaganda and lies from Noah is what causes our members to not give a shit about him and his terrible clan, he isn't helping newbies he using them just like Celiah and just like DJ.

Newbies do not learn anything in these clans apart from how to hide in cities & only win fights when they severely outnumber the opponent.

Take Rats in the Hats for example decent size clan but with solid leadership who actually helps their newbies and teaches them how to fight.

We are not going to simply roll over & give SnD villages to be capped with unlimited alts, this only benefits Noah which none of us like because of the crazy shit he says.

Don't know where you heard that we asked Dad Diks / Hit to come down and 'help'. I myself simply said if you guys want to 'bang' as you call it in NA, you are welcome to live out of El'Harrat.

EDIT: I don't know who is shotcalling/leading for SnD but their positioning and general overall fight co-ordination is terrible, if they fix that they still have a chance easily.

I'm saying you don't NEED the help you can already beat them often enough with fewer

Grouping with Gentlemen is unnecessary just recruit like 2-3 more decent players

Keep it 3way+ multi sided not zerg vs nutcu it's better for the game is all im saying

Jack and you alone are worth like 5 of S and D's weaker players

"They would have a chance if X" argument is dumb because they aren't capable of doing X and possibly never will be

15 of you vs 15 of them isn't a fair fight

Hell 11 of you vs 15 of them isn't a fair fight when you factor in everything your side would still have the advantage

You could probably win some 8 vs 15's IMHO

No one's saying u should roll over. More like be mindful of how much extra firepower you really need and limit the bandwagon kids if u can. You don't want too EZ fights or to make them quit

@MNO quit trying to instigate shit between me and Rawr it won't work. I'm not on your side I'm on the side of healthy PvP and I don't wanna see you kids get salted earthed and made to quit which Rawr and co could do if they really wanted to

It's true Rawr didn't directly "ask"  for help he offered us a spot to come live and pvp with them (hopefully this was BEFORE they got with Gentlemen)  because "Ruby was banging". We mostly declined because if we moved down there we knew we'd kill the action in 3 days

If this game devolves into ONLY 2 sides zerging/nutcupping in certain areas it will die

• Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 07:20:28 pm by Battle Smurf

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #49
For what it's worth, i try to be impartial when it comes to the game and not take sides / chat shit and try my best not to skew (Darkfall maths) numbers etc.

Since the game launched, every village fight except for one that I've been a part of vs SND we've been outnumbered. Varying from over double our numbers to ~+6 (not counting alts, who are being used to res / loot mid battle).

The one "fight", that i at least was a part of, where we weren't outnumbered was at an Erraniyat village a few weeks ago where 3 of us snuck up on brown dwarf who was solo capping nearly naked.

I've never been part of a group with more than 18 people.

That said, SnD do have a lot of new players.

This version of Darkfall however has really put a damper on group play with titles and utility and positioning spells etc have been neutered for 90% of characters and it's harder than ever to fight outnumbered.

The recent round of fights alongside gentlemen have been relatively even and with different shot calls could have gone either way.

The best example of this was the fight yesterday at Fahnark, where one member of gentlemen (Dux something) ran into SnD force capping the village and retreated north as a diversion, the SnD force gave chase, though not as a cohesive unit, abandoning their defensive positon, meanwhile, we attacked Fahnark from the south with a mount push, the SnD force was split and strung out at this point and unable to mount a proper defense.

Re racial conflict etc, with every race being grey and hostile at a village it's easy to come to the same conclusion as us. If none of the clans attending villages on a regular basis can compete against a larger clan on their own, then it makes sense to band together in an effort to have more balanced fights with a chance of getting rewards, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that,. It's as simple as don't attend, or find some allies and try compete.

With how villages are structured at the moment (and with their frankly insane payouts), the logical conclusion if race wars become more of a selling point and more prevalent would  be to just have 3 clans on the entire server, an Alfar clan, a Human, Elf and Dwarf and an Ork and Mahirim. (e.g lux + bdw merging so they can share village rewards etc - this isn't a complaint, but it's just the best, and smartest solution to the problem).

TLDR - Villages are broken.

Be serious you know S and D isn't close to your level average player skill level wise. You guys also havd WAY better ping then them are are melee archery pusher heavy. They have no chance without the number advantage

They SHOULD be allowed the numbers advantage

Don't vet nutcup on them too hard

Instead of trying to match their numbers and win 90%+ of pvp fights you should be trying to outplay them with fewer numbers and settle for winning 60%

This shit always happens and it leads to people quitting

It's one thing to grab a couple extra vets if you can't beat the zergs of average/bad players at all, but that's not what happens...

You get a nice core going and suddenly every kid wants to bandwagon and join you making YOU the OP zerg force. You make the original zerg quit then others do the same to you

This play to win/crush mentality is cancer when actual good players do it . Sort yourselves out and limit the nutcup. For fuck sakes you even tried to get our Hit/Dad crew to come live out of one of your Ruby holdings and help u vs S and D

OVERKILL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjf7q30Wz_4

Count how many names you see on the minimap, its 13.

Blatant propaganda and lies from Noah is what causes our members to not give a shit about him and his terrible clan, he isn't helping newbies he using them just like Celiah and just like DJ.

Newbies do not learn anything in these clans apart from how to hide in cities & only win fights when they severely outnumber the opponent.

Take Rats in the Hats for example decent size clan but with solid leadership who actually helps their newbies and teaches them how to fight.

We are not going to simply roll over & give SnD villages to be capped with unlimited alts, this only benefits Noah which none of us like because of the crazy shit he says.

EDIT: I don't know who is shotcalling/leading for SnD but their positioning and general overall fight co-ordination is terrible, if they fix that they still have a chance easily.

I'm saying you don't NEED the help you can already beat them often enough with fewer

Grouping with Gentlemen is unnecessary just recruit like 2-3 more decent players

Keep it 3way+ multi sided not zerg vs nutcu it's better for the game is all im saying

Jack and you alone are worth like 5 of S and D's weaker players

"They would have a chance if X" argument is dumb because they aren't capable of doing X and possibly never will be

15 of you vs 15 of them isn't a fair fight

Hell 11 of you vs 15 of them isn't a fair fight when you factor in everything your side would still have the advantage

You could probably win some 8 vs 15's IMHO

No one's saying u should roll over. More like be mindful of how much extra firepower you really need and limit the bandwagon kids if u can. You don't want too EZ fights or to make them quit

@MNO quit trying to instigate shit between me and Rawr it won't work. I'm not on your side I'm on the side of healthy PvP and I don't wanna see you kids get salted earthed and made to quit which Rawr and co could do if they really wanted to

It's true Rawr didn't directly "ask"  for help he offered us a spot to come live and pvp with them (hopefully this was BEFORE they got with Gentlemen)  because "Ruby was banging". We mostly declined because if we moved down there we knew we'd kill the action in 3 days

If this game devolves into ONLY 2 sides zerging/nutcupping in certain areas it will die

Not instigating anything. I dislike you too :) I consider you sort of like an infectious disease among MMO's. Any MMO you join you can't handle anyone not taking your word as gospel.

Just hilarious seeing his response to anyone he likely considers 'a factor'. It's like a child begging for the respect of his father and saying anything he can to get it. You eat that shit up, YES, TELL ME AGAIN RAWR HOW I AM A GOD, FEED MY EGO AND I SHALL BE KIND.

This whole forum is embarrassing but that one was the best yet.
  • Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 07:24:15 pm by MNO

Reply #50

To be fair it IS usually Pat alts

• Porch
  • [*][*]
Reply #51
I have no problem with the way S&D are playing. The funnesr fight ive had with them is a village we didnr win but it felt like a siege!

Honestly darkfall would be in a better spot if it keeps catering towards bigger clans. Nobody likes getting zerged but at the same time the "vet" clans don't recruit noobs and show them the ropes.  Almost everyone started their df career off in a bigger zerg clan.  Darkfall should be played at 100v100 not 10v10. 

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #52
The way MNO keeps on at Rawr, I could easily see it as Pat. But watching the vids of him getting folded, it's definitely not Pat.

Reply #53
The way MNO keeps on at Rawr, I could easily see it as Pat. But watching the vids of him getting folded, it's definitely not Pat.

He runs at me or jack every fight and goes down like a sack of shit so good point I actually don't think Pat is that bad at PvP.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #54

He runs at me or jack every fight and goes down like a sack of shit so good point I actually don't think Pat is that bad at PvP.

Is Pat your ex? You sure talk about him a lot.

I go down like a sack of shit in every fight, that's how they've been going. Luckily my self esteem isn't tied to my Darkfall prowess :) You should try it.

Reply #55
Just want to clarify as a casual guild we do training on saturday so that everyone may attend.  Lets say our bank is being destructed on sunday and threats are made that we must show up to each of the 4 villages fully geared with 20 people to be zerged by 4-5 clans.  The math is there are almost 30 villages we must attend before training would occur. Due to the training not occuring the 30 villages might not go so well.  People might even blast us and say we do not train.  so the community is basically demanding we donate 600 gear bags to the vet zerg in a week, prior to any training.  We are claiming this is unhealthy for the game. TBH i don't even know what the community of archer melee players plan on doing with our robes?
  • Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 10:04:24 pm by Fruition
Noah Scape - Supreme General of Seek and Destroy

Let the Race Wars begin!   PVP, PVE, DISCORD, SIEGES & FRIENDS

Seek and  Destroy recruiting Blue Alfars.
 /tell Knut Cup or Nilrema Southshaw or salty McPatriot  if interested in joining our ranks.

Reply #56
Fucking Noah builds a giant zerg and then whines when people need to group up to compete and then free farms and VCPs for weeks without much competition, starts whining on forum when gets first signs of competition.

I swear if he could he would ally the whole friggin server and gladly PvE in peace ad nauseum....

The clan Seek and Destroy has not allied anyone and Mycke is spreading fake news...

Reply #57
Just want to clarify as a casual guild we do training on saturday so that everyone may attend.  Lets say our bank is being destructed on sunday and threats are made that we must show up to each of the 4 villages fully geared with 20 people to be zerged by 4-5 clans.  The math is there are almost 30 villages we must attend before training would occur. Due to the training not occuring the 30 villages might not go so well.  People might even blast us and say we do not train.  so the community is basically demanding we donate 600 gear bags to the vet zerg in a week, prior to any training.  We are claiming this is unhealthy for the game. TBH i don't even know what the community of archer melee players plan on doing with our robes?

You have to be joking. You know that we destroyed your banks because you chose to run to Lake Garnadar VCP to avoid a fight. You say you are being zerged when you have greater numbers. Also, it's shameful for a clan with two mines to be crying about gear bags. Start offering duels/group duels nightly and you might start winning more fights.

Reply #58
Start offering duels/group duels nightly and you might start winning more fights.

this is done, however many of our players are working on keybindings, unlocking spells/skills through grinding mobs.  Once a player has the spells/skills it's usually working on a key bindings again.  Also 1v1 and small scale group fights are very different from 20v20.  So we are not able to practice large scale pvp mechanics on a nightly basis.  Did I mention the players still need to grind casually to unlock the spells/skills.  It is very hard to practice a skill/spell you don't have the ability to use yet.  We support all play styles and do not force our members to switch to the left click playing option of a melee/archer.  The alternative play style of a mage has a steeper learning curve. Also Last i checked, Robes do not come from mines.  We are being asked to provide more gear weekly than the total gear in the AH's across agon in a month. Additionally, we are not complaining about gear.... more the threat of blowing up banks by vet/multi race/nut cupping  if we do not go to the 4 specific villages the vet/multi race/nut cupping has determined we must go to.  Not even complaining about that really, just interested in some race wars.
  • Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 12:39:22 am by Fruition
Noah Scape - Supreme General of Seek and Destroy

Let the Race Wars begin!   PVP, PVE, DISCORD, SIEGES & FRIENDS

Seek and  Destroy recruiting Blue Alfars.
 /tell Knut Cup or Nilrema Southshaw or salty McPatriot  if interested in joining our ranks.

Reply #59
Fucking Noah builds a giant zerg and then whines when people need to group up to compete and then free farms and VCPs for weeks without much competition, starts whining on forum when gets first signs of competition.

I swear if he could he would ally the whole friggin server and gladly PvE in peace ad nauseum....

The clan Seek and Destroy has not allied anyone and Mycke is spreading fake news...

The only fake news here is you....