Skip to main content

Topic: The current state of the community..... (Read 1940 times) previous topic - next topic

The current state of the community.....
is so much more concerning than the current state of the game. 
  • Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 05:51:07 am by Fruition
Noah Scape - Supreme General of Seek and Destroy

Let the Race Wars begin!   PVP, PVE, DISCORD, SIEGES & FRIENDS

Seek and  Destroy recruiting Blue Alfars.
 /tell Knut Cup or Nilrema Southshaw or salty McPatriot  if interested in joining our ranks.

Re: The current state of the community.....
Reply #1
It will be better when some of the tryhard cannibal vets quit/semi-quit (begin playing other games) because they get bored. Just keep playing.
New Dawn is here to stay.

Reply #2
The state of the game will be disgusting if all you do is cap villages with 15+ alts uncontested & farm the same single sun exarch spawn all day.

Not trying to be mean but its the truth.

Reply #3
Well said Spitfire.  Why would the community support a casual organization that fosters new player growth which would be good for the game.  Instead let's zerg them down with out no lifer vet organizations and try our best to run them from the game. Sure cause a big fuss when someone is blue blocked in the first few days of playing.....but when vets maliciously target organizations that are keeping the newer players in the game, let's justify it because they are grinding their skills. 

/tell Knut Cup or Nilrema Southshaw or salty McPatriot  if interested in joining our ranks.

Reply #4
if you took the largest number ever posted for seek and destroy(a blue alfar racial clan with no allies).... lets add to it and call it 30 and subtract 15 for the alts (the number reported by spitfire) and we are at 15.  Then you subtract new players we are at lets say 8 experienced players.  The Vet zerg was 30ish(multiple known veteran elitist race traitor clans make up this number) vs these 8 + those learning the game.  GF's please post more videos of it since it is video worthy.
  • Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 11:16:50 pm by Fruition

Reply #5
state of game is greedy jewish comunity,they want to buy everything from you very cheap and then sell you overpriced stuff.I realized i am playing with a cancerous bastards.Its not just a traders.They want to buy ur steedgrass for 400g for example,and then they sell mounts for 2k on the market.
  • Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 11:12:33 pm by 4ifirnul

Reply #6
The state of the game will be disgusting if all you do is cap villages with 15+ alts uncontested & farm the same single sun exarch spawn all day.

cool story,15+ alts allowed,devs idiots

Reply #7
Current state of the game is no one wants to sell anything for gold because its worthless.
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

Reply #8
It's always been like this in Darkfall. The nolifers and self-proclaimed great players have never missed out on an excuse or opportunity to focus on or even zerg down regular, casual clans.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #9
It's always been like this in Darkfall. The nolifers and self-proclaimed great players have never missed out on an excuse or opportunity to focus on or even zerg down regular, casual clans.
  Zerging isn't even really the issue at hand... the issue is "Pure" Racial Veteran Clans allying with enemy races to zerg down Truly Pure Racial Clans with no allies. Is there no Honor left in our New Dawn community?
  • Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 12:00:45 am by Fruition

Reply #10
Darkfall math at its best. Where do you get these numbers? Are you in SnD because you don't seem to know what it is going on. By no sane definition is SnD getting zerged down, they still outnumber the coalition in fights.

Last night was a good fight at Alhali and I was glad after to hear SnD members PMed Senpai and told him good fight and they had fun even though they lost. Today on the forums I have heard people say to come to Ruby for fun pvp. Because pvp should be fun in this game. I'm 100% sure SnD has plenty left in their banks to sustain some lost fights while they sharpen their force.

Reply #11
Darkfall math at its best. Where do you get these numbers? Are you in SnD because you don't seem to know what it is going on. By no sane definition is SnD getting zerged down, they still outnumber the coalition in fights.

Last night was a good fight at Alhali and I was glad after to hear SnD members PMed Senpai and told him good fight and they had fun even though they lost. Today on the forums I have heard people say to come to Ruby for fun pvp. Because pvp should be fun in this game. I'm 100% sure SnD has plenty left in their banks to sustain some lost fights while they sharpen their force.

This pretty much. First time i could attend today on ruby :)
Gil Ian - Avaris

Reply #12
We are really enjoying all of the action on Ruby.  Certain clans were not able to 1v1 us and that is understandable with the rotating village timer that each sides force might change significantly from one village to another.  I am not sure why clans that even outnumbered us at a village would ally with clans that did not outnumber us and are of another enemy race.  WE would much rather see some racial warfare.  Even being hit from 2 sides from different races would be much more entertaining (the way the game was advertised to be racial warfare) than the current lets all join in the same party and mix races and clans at all times of the day to ensure we outnumber the casual solo blue racial clan. I just thought even with the features not in the game as advertised, we would see a little more effort to support the intended premise of the game from our great community. 

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13

Not trying to be mean but its the truth.

As opposed to what you do?

Everyone, mostly people who use alts have complained about the gold. Uber said repeatedly and clearly its not a concern to them, so what do you want them to do? Decide theyre going to follow an unwritten rule of no alts? Azirim? Alts. Namlit? Alts. Epochs 240 villages? Alts

Youre fucking crazy if you think other clans aren't using alts. Youre even more crazy if you think people are going to say no to free gold, ore and meditation from villages that went completely uncontested for a full week despite being a 2 minute run from Gentleman's holdings and being in NA timezone.

I can assure you, your toxic attitude of slamming every person you fight against and repeatedly trashing them is more damaging to new players than thinking "oww.. I bet x has more gold than me".

Also funny you bring up sun exarchs when you no-lifed hard, but now you think its fair to call out people for using power hours when they have half the stats you do and only just reaching masteries. You put more hours in per day than half the people in SKD put in in a week.

MY NAMES RAWRGASM AND I WANT EVERYONE TO MAKE THINGS CONVENIENT FOR ME, WAAAH.

If you wanted PvP, you could go to Ghana most times of the day, but you dont. You just want that juicy VCP gold, like everyone else, stop pretending youre on a moral crusade, ive had shits with more substance.
  • Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 01:29:27 am by MNO

Reply #14
We are really enjoying all of the action on Ruby.  Certain clans were not able to 1v1 us and that is understandable with the rotating village timer that each sides force might change significantly from one village to another.  I am not sure why clans that even outnumbered us at a village would ally with clans that did not outnumber us and are of another enemy race.  WE would much rather see some racial warfare.  Even being hit from 2 sides from different races would be much more entertaining (the way the game was advertised to be racial warfare) than the current lets all join in the same party and mix races and clans at all times of the day to ensure we outnumber the casual solo blue racial clan. I just thought even with the features not in the game as advertised, we would see a little more effort to support the intended premise of the game from our great community. 

lol