Skip to main content

Topic: Steel Bones under new Managment (Read 6045 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Steel Bones under new Managment
Reply #105

Aradoth literally fell into our laps Indeed. We were planning for a completely different holding, but decided to inquire about Aradoth and found out it was a better deal. Race change was decided for different reasons. Things ended up how they did, and we're not leading the alliance. We entered it.

I knew you from indev. We had a siege pack with each others clans when we lived on Niff.

I honestly don't think your intentions were bad and this topic isn't really about you. It's about the shady tactics of the new SGs of SB.

And you didn't enter any alliance. You all formed your own and SB kicked everyone out of the alliance to form this new one with you and Perkele.

I honestly don't think Immortals had any part in how things went down with SB. They saw a good offer to get a new city and rolled with it. I highly doubt he knew about the alliance changes or forcing Lordrig out of SB plans before it actually happened.

The point of this topic is how messed up it was handled. We (Code and Lordrig) even suggested getting you guys into discord to speak about having you all join our alliance at the time and Brum straight up said he knows you and you wouldn't even consider the idea of joining the existing alliance.

Then the day after all this went down...

Reply #106
I see haldir hardy is your new supreme general, this was once my young apprentice I showed him the ropes, I made him into the best player I could but obviously nothing compared to his master, holding the burden of potential his confidence went down as he couldn't beat me nor could anyone of that fact, destined to prove to his master that he could take my place if I was to fall to the evil zergs of agon sadly he was less then half the player the Great sticky back God don was sadly this blinded him with darkness and rage, now he leads your clan with a vengeance with something to prove, God help us all only I can stop him and I have fallen to the shadows. Good luck.
Supreme leader hayland hear my call sensei janosh hear my call, the lands of agon are under siege AGAIN! CALL FOR THE THE ELITIST CUNTS COUNCIL WEEE WOOO WEEE WOOOO *SIRENS ALERT ALERT* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT CHAMPION. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS

Reply #107
I see haldir hardy is your new supreme general, this was once my young apprentice I showed him the ropes, I made him into the best player I could but obviously nothing compared to his master, holding the burden of potential his confidence went down as he couldn't beat me nor could anyone of that fact, destined to prove to his master that he could take my place if I was to fall to the evil zergs of agon sadly he was less then half the player the Great sticky back God don was sadly this blinded him with darkness and rage, now he leads your clan with a vengeance with something to prove, God help us all only I can stop him and I have fallen to the shadows. Good luck.
Supreme leader hayland hear my call sensei janosh hear my call, the lands of agon are under siege AGAIN! CALL FOR THE THE ELITIST CUNTS COUNCIL WEEE WOOO WEEE WOOOO *SIRENS ALERT ALERT* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
av you got your archery to lvl3 yet?
dodgy bastard

Reply #108
av you got your archery to lvl3 yet?

come on my guy I don't play this trash *fucking ninja*
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT CHAMPION. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS

Reply #109
Mirendil does not recognize Steel Bones or any of it's allies as part of the race alliance, any kind of trade or cooperation with all parties associated with the illegitimate Steel Bones is banned. The greatest disappointment in all this is that Immortals upon realizing the situation decided to continue working with them, it would seem they are not too concerned with having treacherous and conspiring allies - one of the very reasons we had difficulty co-operating with SB in the first place.

Our vision was to maintain a strong bond with friendly Race clans, Lodrig was a fair and reasonable one, unfortunately the taint within SB was causing a lot of discomfort and we never truly accomplished what we had wanted. FYI at one point I wanted to give Aradoth to Launceston for free to spite SB but they told us they disbanded so we searched for another solution - it was only Lodrig's intervention that saved the situation (at the time) and with many people in our clan looking forward to more positive relations we handed Aradoth over to Lodrig without taking the payment upfront.

Had we known the plans of these spineless cowards, we would not traded it, but alas we cannot look into crystal balls to know these things.  Surprisingly, we did receive our money in the end, but this does not change our attitude - it was never about pixels in the first place.

If you willingly co-operate with these deranged animals then you will be seen in the same light, inherit the same sanctions and attitudes as them. We don't tolerate this kind of people in the clan, or their influence from outside. To those who they could hoodwink, that is a shame and at the same time a blessing for clearing the treacherous - but your nature cannot escape you, and truth cannot be suppressed indefinitely.

As for the drama... We really don't care for it. We just make conclusions and move on. Lodrig will always be recognized as a legitimate leader of Dwarves.
  • Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 06:13:23 pm by VoQeles

Reply #110
It's so strange how SB speaks on here about how this is what "the clan" wanted... I have talked to several SB players and they keep saying that this is not what they wanted or that they had no idea that this happened at all.  Luckily I was able to direct them to this post so that they could see the true nature of what a few dumb fucks in leadership did.  It doesn't really sound like everyone has a voice since a lot of them didn't even know what you all had done.  Be prepared to lose your crafters and harvesters you fat fucks!

@LeprechaunRage - bro your an asshat "im not here to play Forum Fall which is why i will probably not respond to this topic again." Yet you continue to post into the forum thread, therefor everything you spill out of your mouth (which smells like dick) is all lies anyway!  You dumb Cunt!
  • Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 12:30:18 am by Mcgreggor

Reply #111
It's so strange how SB speaks on here about how this is what "the clan" wanted... I have talked to several SB players and they keep saying that this is not what they wanted or that they had no idea that this happened at all.  Luckily I was able to direct them to this post so that they could see the true nature of what a few dumb fucks in leadership did.  It doesn't really sound like everyone has a voice since a lot of them didn't even know what you all had done.  Be prepared to lose your crafters and harvesters you fat fucks!

@LeprechaunRage - bro your an asshat "im not here to play Forum Fall which is why i will probably not respond to this topic again." Yet you continue to post into the forum thread, therefor everything you spill out of your mouth (which smells like dick) is all lies anyway!  You dumb Cunt!
they took a vote with like 11 people majority of them was i dont realy care and a couple was yes from what i was told. Im assuming the dont care guys just didnt wanna get kicked for saying no to the vote.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #112
Fucking bamm bamm
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #113

they took a vote with like 11 people majority of them was i dont realy care and a couple was yes from what i was told. Im assuming the dont care guys just didnt wanna get kicked for saying no to the vote.

Sounds like they had a North Korean election. Vote yes or die or be demoted or be kicked.

Reply #114
I'm seeing a lot of "it sounds like" comments from people who weren't there.  And it has been explained from both sides already, Lodrig's point of view and those in Steel Bones that chose to post here and explain what actually happened.  Choose to believe whomever you wish.  ~fin

Reply #115
Kids these days

Reply #116
I've spoken to some SB in game and none of them knew what had happened. One guy even said he was told Lodrig had to leave the game due to PC issues. What kind of lies are they telling their members? Jesus this is some bullshit.

I'd honestly rather see a wolf/ ork clan own Kvit and Aradoth than these fucking pieces of shit. Even if these guys show up to help in a siege I say wipe them. They should be treated as red to everyone regardless of alignment. This is  the exact reason wars shouldn't cost so fucking much because these guys need to get rammed hard.

Anyone for a siege or three?

Reply #117
No this is the reason why siege have to cost a lot. So you don't do it on a whim. You have to commit.

Those guys deserve to be wipe? Do you care enough to spend a million on it?

Somehow I doubt it

Reply #118
Who's up for a game ?
Read the thread again and try to spot 4 of the 7 bamm bamm alt accounts

Reply #119
I'm seeing a lot of "it sounds like" comments from people who weren't there.  And it has been explained from both sides already, Lodrig's point of view and those in Steel Bones that chose to post here and explain what actually happened.  Choose to believe whomever you wish.  ~fin

No amount of paltry excuses and snivelling whines from you and yours justifies kicking the clan owner.

If you don't like the way a clan is going, you leave it and make your own. Your actions suggest you were afraid this was something you weren't actually capable of. So you had to cuckoo your way through.