Skip to main content

Topic: Steel Bones under new Managment (Read 5514 times) previous topic - next topic

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Steel Bones under new Managment
Reply #90
That explains a few things for us as well.

Well done to Galf for pressuring a clan to kick their leader, drop their alliance, and hand over their most valuable holding.

Don't be mad about us declining your recent application to our clan.

What? Why would I ever... You do know myself and Galf wouldn't survive being in the same room, yeah? Craziest thing I heard all week, what is next, ally Lux Arcana?

Immortals had no meddling in this, other than buying Aradoth which also lead us to allying SB and Perkele. Lodrig was also in the talks when we made the alliance afaik, and for a long time in inDev we played with SB under Lodrig so we have only good relations with him. Apart from that, we have no hands in the internal management of SB. We're focusing on the tasks at hand.

You transferred from ork/doge to dwarf and a day later an alliance plus holding conveniently falls into your possession, and with no big clan figurehead in your new alliance you've taken up the mantle of leadership for it. Why hide it? It was a well played move. A dick move, but a well executed one.

Reply #91

Well done to Galf for pressuring a clan to kick their leader, drop their alliance, and hand over their most valuable holding.

What? Why would I ever... You do know myself and Galf wouldn't survive being in the same room, yeah? Craziest thing I heard all week, what is next, ally Lux Arcana?

Immortals had no meddling in this, other than buying Aradoth which also lead us to allying SB and Perkele. Lodrig was also in the talks when we made the alliance afaik, and for a long time in inDev we played with SB under Lodrig so we have only good relations with him. Apart from that, we have no hands in the internal management of SB. We're focusing on the tasks at hand.

You transferred from ork/doge to dwarf and a day later an alliance plus holding conveniently falls into your possession, and with no big clan figurehead in your new alliance you've taken up the mantle of leadership for it. Why hide it? It was a well played move. A dick move, but a well executed one.

Aradoth literally fell into our laps Indeed. We were planning for a completely different holding, but decided to inquire about Aradoth and found out it was a better deal. Race change was decided for different reasons. Things ended up how they did, and we're not leading the alliance. We entered it.

Reply #92
I think most of us can agree that it was a complete dickmove. No matter what the reason was.

They MADE him quit. No matter what they say. Lodrig did what I think most people would have done... Leave...

They effectivly destroyed his legacy and everything he build up and to this point. I personally dont know the guy but I only hear good things.

Don't expect ANY help in the future. You know who I speak for when I tell you this, "you dug your own grave buddy".

Reply #93
There may be only one true king of dwarves anyways. Heard he's still meditating his royal status though.

Reply #94
Didnt they do this 2 battle saints on roa ?

Where is battlewall?

Why the heck did immortals race change or they arac ??

Reply #95

Where is battlewall?

Cause we wanted to?

Reply #96

Your not the only one who thinks is suspecious, We know immortal like to recruit from other guilds, I feel its a good chance they planned it to put unstable people in the head to effectivly destroying a guild and probaly try picking up the pvp members when it falls appart which it will.
Why would immortal make a dwarf only guild instead of a h/d/e guild instead just saying

Reply #97

Where is battlewall?

Cause we wanted to?

Theres enuf blue clans up here do u guys not want pvp

Reply #98
Quote from: sanshi44 link=msg=133216
Why would immortal make a dwarf only guild instead of a h/d/e guild instead just saying
[/quote

Because we think it's fun? Oh wait, people in this game don't play the game to have fun right?

Reply #99

Your not the only one who thinks is suspecious, We know immortal like to recruit from other guilds, I feel its a good chance they planned it to put unstable people in the head to effectivly destroying a guild and probaly try picking up the pvp members when it falls appart which it will.

Sit down and listen up you fuckwit. :)

All our members join us willingly because we're cool and laid back, have a good time with good laughs together, are not afraid of PvP regardless the odds, and;

Giving most people a second chance. I guess this is the one point you're reffering to?

Immortals have standards, and we have morals. We don't steal members, but we accept those who wish to join our brother/sisterhood. We've turned down a lot of people that wanted to hop over to us from most clans on the server in fact.

Reply #100
Around the center and Aradoth we expect more PvP than ever, which is why we took the leap. Alfar lands and the Alfar race are also by far the largest afaik, and at one point some racial clans will go red or arac. There will be PvP - and we've never been afraid of it ❤️

/Balls deep or go home

Reply #101
i smell an evil pressence here.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #102
i smell an evil pressence here.

That's just my dwarven fanny

Reply #103

Some of the leadership wanted to do H/E/D but members wanted to have a single race and voted for dwarf. I also had a pretty big influence as I have pretty much played dwarf the whole time I played DF, and ran The Stonefist Clan in early Indev.

Reply #104
and ran The Stonefist Clan in early Indev.
And I was in The Stonefest Clan! But wait, I was in almost every clan. :/