Skip to main content

Topic: LEAVE AL'HALI ALONE (Read 1665 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: LEAVE AL'HALI ALONE
Reply #45

Reply #46
Some world class play from Emperor Jack getting absolutely schooled by some SKD merican "Kah mah" in melee within his own backline and having to stand still and scream for heals just to survive
Stop bullying me you are hurting my feelings. Everyone deserved to be healed pat :(. Maybe one day someone can heal your autism.

Reply #47
4 guilds banding together

We Epoch 2.0 now 👌

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRmrvzuaxds

we coo?
no lifer with a better char in better gear in heavy gear with melee vs a shit brown robed mage casual player,

how are we not entertained by your excellence?
Some world class play from Emperor Jack getting absolutely schooled by some SKD merican "Kah mah" in melee within his own backline and having to stand still and scream for heals just to survive
Stop bullying me you are hurting my feelings. Everyone deserved to be healed pat :(. Maybe one day someone can heal your autism.
The irony of you to complain about bullying then mock autism, you sadistic fuck.
dodgy bastard

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #48

We Epoch 2.0 now 👌
We're 2 guilds total if you count the snails lot as a guild but they aint, no Marcus around these days, dont be salty babe
  • Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 01:06:03 pm by Meth

Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

Reply #49

We Epoch 2.0 now 👌
Epoch Rejects*

I am requesting to see a 10v10, dweebs alliances best 10 vs epochs best 10, I have a feel it will be a complete white wash for Epoch what ever number scenario I suggest but 10v10 seems most balanced.

dodgy bastard

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #50
tbf no ones left the clan or gone off to make they own yet *cough* *cough*

Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

Reply #51
tbf no ones left the clan or gone off to make they own yet *cough* *cough*
I think dweebs squads already had 3 different clan tag names and it's only been 3 weeks since launch, lol!
dodgy bastard

Reply #52

We Epoch 2.0 now 👌
We're 2 guilds total if you count the snails lot as a guild but they aint, no Marcus around these days, dont be salty babe

Was a joke babe relax x

Everyone in Liandri is quitting by now anyway 😂

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #53

We Epoch 2.0 now 👌

Was a joke babe relax x

y

Reply #54

We Epoch 2.0 now 👌

Was a joke babe relax x

y

Titles of course.

Reply #55

We Epoch 2.0 now 👌

Was a joke babe relax x

y

All bored of sitting in Alfar lands starter zones I think. Titles local bankin and travel time all a pain in the arse too

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #56

We Epoch 2.0 now 👌

Was a joke babe relax x

y

All bored of sitting in Alfar lands starter zones I think. Titles local bankin and travel time all a pain in the arse too
We've started the move into Rhenegar to combat starter area boredom...

Reply #57

We Epoch 2.0 now 👌

Was a joke babe relax x

y

why dont you get a holding next to some people and actually live out of the starter zones? you have basically quit world of warcraft at level 3

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #58
Great support video!

however was there 20+?

It didnt look like it but that could be because you are at the back maybe? who knows but from your pov deffo looked like an even fight and was good to watch.

Cheers.

Reply #59

We Epoch 2.0 now 👌

Was a joke babe relax x

y

why dont you get a holding next to some people and actually live out of the starter zones? you have basically quit world of warcraft at level 3

Because sieging would require me to use effort so I cba, I already own ramlaji the best city in the game