pure autistic passion I love it

Re: LEAVE AL'HALI ALONE
Reply #4

Reply #5
Nice

Reply #6
Yea Al'hali was hoppin.  Good fight this morning.  WE did our best for a Tuesday around lunch time. Seek and Destroy vs The Ruby Nut Cup Alliance. (The Tausian Dominion + Liandri + Avaris + The Gentlemen)  There are still holdings left on Ruby.  I would like to see more clans join in on this pvp hot spot.  Much respect for any clans that join in and are able to refrain from joining the Ruby Nut Cup Alliance.
Noah Scape - Supreme General of Seek and Destroy

Let the Race Wars begin!   PVP, PVE, DISCORD, SIEGES & FRIENDS

Seek and  Destroy recruiting Blue Alfars.
 /tell Knut Cup or Nilrema Southshaw or salty McPatriot  if interested in joining our ranks.

Reply #7
Yea Al'hali was hoppin.  Good fight this morning.  WE did our best for a Tuesday around lunch time. Seek and Destroy vs The Ruby Nut Cup Alliance. (The Tausian Dominion + Liandri + Avaris + The Gentlemen)  There are still holdings left on Ruby.  I would like to see more clans join in on this pvp hot spot.  Much respect for any clans that join in and are able to refrain from joining the Ruby Nut Cup Alliance.

wat. nut cup alliance? Your numbers are so high that even us in gentlemen can't match em. This is more of a "get rid of this plague called Seek and destroy who log out in pvp encounters" nut cup.

Reply #8
Generally a nut cup is formed to outnumber or at least get even numbers with the opponent, on a quick recount of the party members and looking at the video again we only have 11 people, Dufer & White Widow didn't even make it to the fight but were in party.

11 v 20+ is not a nutcup by any counts :/

Reply #9
Video says 13, your party in the video says 15, now you say 11. Make up your mind.

GG WP
Good fight

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #10
Video says 13, your party in the video says 15, now you say 11. Make up your mind.

GG WP
Good fight

Not to be rude, but people in party don't = people in fight.

We started with 13 in party - White Widow, Dufer never made it to the fight.
We ended with 15/16 in party - Gentleman 3 guys never made it to the fight either was running from Ul'Sulak.

Not hard :/

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11

HAHAHA predictable.

Everytime you post one of these videos, as the thread goes on, the numbers change.

In yesterdays thread you claimed this was "6 vs 30"? Then it was "12 vs 20". Now it's "11 vs 20+". End of the video even shows 17 of you.

What will you claim it to be tomorrow, I'm so excited to find out :)

Looks like a good fight though, keep it up boys, lets make Ruby great again.
  • Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 10:30:30 am by MNO

Reply #12
Generally a nut cup is formed to outnumber or at least get even numbers with the opponent, on a quick recount of the party members and looking at the video again we only have 11 people, Dufer & White Widow didn't even make it to the fight but were in party.

Just because you failed to get even more people does not mean it's not a nutcup. It clearly is (you gathered anyone you could to get as many players as possible). Not sure though why would you feel threatened by this word. You nutcupped, live with this.
  • Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 10:32:56 am by wildNothing

Reply #13

HAHAHA predictable.

Everytime you post one of these videos, as the thread goes on, the numbers change.

In yesterdays thread you claimed this was "6 vs 30"? Then it was "12 vs 20". Now it's "11 vs 20+". End of the video even shows 17 of you.

What will you claim it to be tomorrow, I'm so excited to find out :)

Looks like a good fight though, keep it up boys, lets make Ruby great again.
The video clearly says 13 vs 20
Noah Scape - Supreme General of Seek and Destroy

Let the Race Wars begin!   PVP, PVE, DISCORD, SIEGES & FRIENDS

Seek and  Destroy recruiting Blue Alfars.
 /tell Knut Cup or Nilrema Southshaw or salty McPatriot  if interested in joining our ranks.

Reply #14
Not to piss on your parade boys, I know your all salty when its towards me personally but you can clearly see how many people are in the video I don't need to zoom in on the minimap for you and repost it do I?

You have 170 members in your clan does that mean 170 was there?

@wildNothing If thats what you definition of nutcup is thats perfectly fine, my definition is multiple clans grouping together to zerg, not to achieve half the numbers of the enemy.