Skip to main content

Topic: Mob Stickyback? (Read 99 times) previous topic - next topic

Mob Stickyback?
Why does every single mob in the entire game has the same if not more speed than every player whilst sprinting.

Once you get into melee range with a certain mob your choices are to either begone away or mount up and then run away then despawn your mount and get back into the fight, unless my opponent has legs as thick as a house like the Beastman Devastators or the Menhir Sentinels then I can't see why every single mob from Goblins to Elementals can outrun me? It's more of a trigger when you're trying to outrun a mob in melee and it can hit you in the back about 7 or 8 times in a row before their AI decides to abandon you?

Arkillion Asura

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Mob Stickyback?
Reply #1
The real question is..
 Why AI decides to.abandon a perfect sticky?

Re: Mob Stickyback?
Reply #2
Why does every single mob in the entire game has the same if not more speed than every player whilst sprinting.

Once you get into melee range with a certain mob your choices are to either begone away or mount up and then run away then despawn your mount and get back into the fight, unless my opponent has legs as thick as a house like the Beastman Devastators or the Menhir Sentinels then I can't see why every single mob from Goblins to Elementals can outrun me? It's more of a trigger when you're trying to outrun a mob in melee and it can hit you in the back about 7 or 8 times in a row before their AI decides to abandon you?

Learn2play?

Double-step, turn into the direction you double-stepped before your feet land. Your welcome.