Skip to main content

Topic: The 'Celiah wants to sell his holdings for 1M+ when he got them for 20k' thread (Read 3406 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The 'Celiah wants to sell his holdings for 1M+ when he got them for 20k' thread
Reply #75
Oh and Rigan please... Your clan is very inconsistent in Darkfall. Don't tell me I should be taking advice from you.
Nomads is just a small gamehopping gaming community. The difference between my clan and Nomads is that nobody notices when you quit or play another game. Am I wrong?

well atleast he gets on your nervs mad kid

Re: The 'Celiah wants to sell his holdings for 1M+ when he got them for 20k' thread
Reply #76
well atleast he gets on your nervs mad kid

And why is that a good thing to get on somebody's nerves?

Reply #77
Oh and Rigan please... Your clan is very inconsistent in Darkfall. Don't tell me I should be taking advice from you.
Nomads is just a small gamehopping gaming community. The difference between my clan and Nomads is that nobody notices when you quit or play another game. Am I wrong?

Same group of people playing majority of Darkfalls time, even in Unholy wars albeit under another tag. Can't really get more consistent.

Was more a statement not advice, zergy clan are detrimental to our nooby population.

Small laid back clan....not being noticed comes with the territory.

Guess I could act like a drama Queen and make whacky rant videos like yourself.....

..Nah.

Reply #78
I remember Rosalyn telling me how ceiliah openly wept on coms when we kept killing his clans farmers and gatherers down on ruby.

How anyone can take him seriously is beyond me.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

Reply #79
I remember Rosalyn telling me how ceiliah openly wept on coms when we kept killing his clans farmers and gatherers down on ruby.

How anyone can take him seriously is beyond me.
What a bitchy thing to say, you must be a woman IRL.
dodgy bastard

Reply #80

Reply #81

Reply #82

Why do you associate being bitchy with women? Do you hate women?

Is supremebeing actually just supremevirgin? =[
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

Reply #83

Why do you associate being bitchy with women? Do you hate women?

Is supremebeing actually just supremevirgin? =[

supremeforevervirgin

Reply #84
^^ lol.

Reply #85
Jungle kingdom is dead anyway, chatted with some of them yesterday. They all told me it is a very inactive clan and everyone is too spread out.
Mr. Wam Wam

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #86
Why the fuck is it dead when you could populate cairn and trade in human lands.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #87
My clan is doing fine. Stop talking shit.
@Rigan So you post a video from 2009 because you can't beat me in an argument in 2018.

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #88
My clan is doing fine. Stop talking shit.
@Rigan So you post a video from 2009 because you can't beat me in an argument in 2018.
I'm sure people could link anything related to your extremely unhealthy obsession with this game, you have proven time and time again to be mentally unstable and much recordings and threads made by yourself have proven that.
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #89
Deadlyhit, you are extremely unstable and toxic.