Skip to main content

Topic: Clan Bank (Read 491 times) previous topic - next topic

Clan Bank
What happens to the contents of my clan bank  if I am booted from, or leave a clan?  Do I lose out on everything that I had in that bank?

Any help on the matter would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Re: Clan Bank
Reply #1
It's still there in the bank you left it in. It doesn't get moved if you leave or get kicked from a Clan.  If your clan loses a holding and you're still part of the clan then it gets moved.

Reply #2
So if I have a fear of being booted, I should potentially remove my valuables... or at least not concentrate them at the clan city.

Thanks.

Reply #3
rofl,why they dont fix this?
Dont keep too much in shitty clan vault then.

Reply #4
If your clan boots you without letting you get your stuff odds are you are real asshole....

Reply #5
If your clan boots you without letting you get your stuff odds are you are real asshole....
Or maybe they are.

That wasnt the point of contention though. 
Thanks for contributing.

Reply #6
Or maybe they are.

That wasnt the point of contention though. 
Thanks for contributing.

if they are you should leave before they boot you or you just like playing with assholes...

Reply #7
It's a stupid system. It should be the same system as if you loose a holding. It should get transported to the nearest NPC or Chaos city.

Reply #8
No

Reply #9
It's a stupid system. It should be the same system as if you loose a holding. It should get transported to the nearest NPC or Chaos city.
That would allow a Clan to place a shit ton of stuff on an alt, put it in his bank, boot the alt and have all that stuff instantly transported to another point in complete safety.

Reply #10
if you lose your bankaccess cause the holding changed ownership, only way to get it back is join the new clan who owns it, or ally them!
had it happen to me today, even GM couldn't/wouldn't help me...
retrieval bank does NOT work at this point!

Thanks Mandrake guys for letting me and my kid join your clan for an hour so i could move all our stuff!

didn't want to go over all this with 3rd account, so he's perma red and won't resub

my advice, don't use a holdings bank as your "main bank"

• Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 11:11:41 pm by cagorirei

Reply #11
You would think the holding clan could simply open/allow bank access to everyone temporarily instead of just clan/ally.  Think it was stated the retrieval only worked on loss by siege?
  • Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 12:02:11 am by seventhhen

Reply #12
That would allow a Clan to place a shit ton of stuff on an alt, put it in his bank, boot the alt and have all that stuff instantly transported to another point in complete safety.

If it was just transported to the nearest bank period, then the safety teleportation would be minor.

Alternatively you could let people still open clank banks (withdrawal only) they don't have access to if they still have stuff in them. Then people could rescue their banks from former clans.

Either way it'd be nice if people didn't have to get screwed for running into the wrong group of shitheads. Sometimes you don't know people's true colors until you've known them awhile.

Reply #13

It would be alright if it was stuck in limbo for a month before it was available to be claimed.