Skip to main content

Topic: Getting racials as a red (Read 931 times) previous topic - next topic

Getting racials as a red
lets hear the advice boys

If you racechange, you need to purchase your racials.

If you are red, you can't get into the cities to purchase them without being hit by the towers.

I was seeing if anyone else had done this.
  • Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 01:28:12 am by water_wizard
LOUNGE LIZARD/SKY

Re: Getting racials as a red
Reply #1
What?
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #2
What?

If you racechange, you need to purchase your racials.

If you are red, you can't get into the cities to purchase them without being hit by the towers.

I was seeing if anyone else had done this, as they aren't available in chaos cities and the cities ive tried you have to tank 2-4 towers.
LOUNGE LIZARD/SKY

Reply #3
Racial skills are getting changed anyhow. Hopefully @Ub3rgames fixes it by then.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #4
Racial skills are getting changed anyhow. Hopefully @Ub3rgames fixes it by then.

ye but in the interim youre at a significant disadvantage without them
LOUNGE LIZARD/SKY

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5

Then do not turn RED. You deserve it.
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #6

Then do not turn RED. You deserve it.

Reds are a significant part of the game... Just because you don't agree with the playstyle doesn't mean i shouldn't get something promised to my race simply because i took advantage of my indev provided race change.

I guess reds in general shouldn't be able to use any skills at all because its not something you agree with? What an utterly moronic, biased, and unhelpful post.

All i can say is, its a pretty big oversight to leave these out of chaos cities.
LOUNGE LIZARD/SKY

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Reds are a significant part of the game... Just because you don't agree with the playstyle doesn't mean i shouldn't get something promised to my race simply because i took advantage of my indev provided race change.

I guess reds in general shouldn't be able to use any skills at all because its not something you agree with? What an utterly moronic, biased, and unhelpful post.

All i can say is, its a pretty big oversight to leave these out of chaos cities.

Yes, you shouldn't, you chose to be red so your life should be miserable and a pain.
If there are too much reds then there is something wrong with the game, mean the RvR failed. As Ub3r stated, RED life should be hard that only a small percentage of pro player should really do.

If you cry mean that maybe you are bad and you want bonuses to kill as much people and new players as possible without pay consequences of your own actions.

I want stats loss for REDs on death along meditation loss. Also if you reach -100 you shouldn't be able to regain karma, this is the no return point, no matter how much you pray in a church.
  • Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 08:29:55 am by Fnights
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #8

Yes, you shouldn't, you chose to be red so your life should be miserable and a pain.
If there are too much reds then there is something wrong with the game, mean the RvR failed. As Ub3r stated, RED life should be hard that only a small percentage of pro player should really do.

If you cry mean that maybe you are bad and you want bonuses to kill as much people and new players as possible without pay consequences of your own actions.

I want stats loss for REDs on death along meditation loss. Also if you reach -100 you shouldn't be able to regain karma, this is the no return point, no matter how much you pray in a church.

Im ok with all of this, but, i should forfeit my racial abilities simply because i used a race change? At a permanent disadvantage to every blue and every other red in the game?

Wow. I guess some red really pissed in your cheerios in the previous iterations.
LOUNGE LIZARD/SKY

Reply #9
just move racials to all chaos cities. done.

ofc i have no idea how idea how hard it is to modify stuff ingame.

and ofc you shouldnt have no racials just cause you racechanged by token.
  • Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 04:08:24 pm by Asgaarion

Reply #10
I used a race change last night and had no idea this was a thing. So I have to actually visit an orc city to buy the orc racial?

What is their racial btw 😂

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
I used a race change last night and had no idea this was a thing. So I have to actually visit an orc city to buy the orc racial?

What is their racial btw 😂

I think its 10 extra health and 15% health regen

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

• Ciez
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #12

So what happens when you're out roaming around with your clan and you come across a group of players, some of whom are blue and some of whom are red. Do you artificially handicap yourself and your friends because you're a low IQ caveman who's too much of a bitch to hit a blue player?

There are a ton of flaws in the current alignment system that can cause a player to go red. Hopefully many will be fixed with the ARAC patch. But the current system is 100% broken.

Plus, saying that a player shouldn't have access to something that he was guaranteed to have access to because he used his InDev race change suggests to me that you're severely lacking in mental capacity.

Reply #13
wanted to update and say you can get your racials from player holdings. at least for mine (human)
  • Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 10:06:39 pm by water_wizard
LOUNGE LIZARD/SKY

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
So what happens when you're out roaming around with your clan and you come across a group of players, some of whom are blue and some of whom are red. Do you artificially handicap yourself and your friends because you're a low IQ caveman who's too much of a bitch to hit a blue player?

ARACs penalties will be added in the next patch if you read what devs reply so until then the system is indeed broken. You tell us nothing new captain obvious.

Plus, saying that a player shouldn't have access to something that he was guaranteed to have access to because he used his InDev race change suggests to me that you're severely lacking in mental capacity.

You can turn red only because you want become red, you reap what you sow, and yes even removing content because you decide to handicap yourself.

Can't wait for death penalties along ARACs, your life as a red will be miserable.
  • Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 10:25:54 pm by Fnights
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues