Skip to main content

Topic: patching on weekend primetime (Read 175 times) previous topic - next topic

patching on weekend primetime
just stop it

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: patching on weekend primetime
Reply #1
2pm isn't prime

Patches shouldn't be on Friday tho...

Reply #2
there is no sense to make any patches,because game is still unknown.Any changes is just a waste of time.Even if they make super content update,they will not get even 200 additional players.
They need to pay money to the best twitch streamers and make df adv/review.
I dont know why they wasting time on racial passives rework,etc.Its just waste of time without result.And best result you need is high population.
Game is already playable and the pvp is the best.Best thing you need is a players,not patches.
It doesnt matter how good it will be with new patches,if population is low . I think you can get new players with current version of df(without server crashes ofcourse) . So maybe focus on adv and stuff ,instead of racial skills changes.
  • Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 07:09:25 pm by 4ifirnul

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
there is no sense to make any patches,because game is still unknown.Any changes is just a waste of time.Even if they make super content update,they will not get even 200 additional players.

Yea totally, this tiny studio running this 10 year old niche game definitely has $20,000 to give to a streamer to play DF for one day and showcase how fun slaughtering goblins is.

Good one.

Reply #4

a streamer to play DF for one day and showcase how fun slaughtering goblins is.

Good one.
if he play it right,in russian party,and raid kvitstein it will be good.
See how monkey are you.Ofcoruse dont need to stream goblins.
Stream it like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeik96qbnlM and its succes
  • Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 07:15:08 pm by 4ifirnul

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5

Good one.

If he plays it right.. after one day? Haha.

I don't know why people with no clue about marketing or it seems, even business, keep thinking their opinion on the matter is valuable.

Every suggestion is just 'BUY GOOGLE ADS' or 'PAY A STREAMER'.

I keep getting told 10 euros is too expensive for Russians and no Russians will play, so that russian party is out the window I guess ;)
  • Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 07:25:27 pm by MNO

Reply #6

Good one.

If he plays it right.. after one day? Haha.

I don't know why people with no clue about marketing or it seems, even business, keep thinking their opinion on the matter is valuable.

Every suggestion is just 'BUY GOOGLE ADS' or 'PAY A STREAMER'.

I keep getting told 10 euros is too expensive for Russians and no Russians will play, so that russian party is out the window I guess ;)
0.05% of people will click a google ad, 50% of those are misclicks, unless you are making a huge effort its no use, online marketing isnt for a small game company, they do need people to play it tho.