Skip to main content

Topic: Server Crash (Read 228 times) previous topic - next topic

Server Crash
So its happened again and again on Friday. One little question. Why you guys don't roll out a patch on Monday , for example, and make always the same mistake? Ppl are coming on weekend and don't want to watch on red connection button. Thnx for attention.
-Black Mamba-

Re: Server Crash
Reply #1
i told you its a "darkfall new fail"

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
I also wanne play on Mondays. What is the difference between monday and friday ? When they patch on a friday and the server crashes i dont have to go early to bed on a friday because i have free time on saturday.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #3
They doing changes in unknown game.Not any single mega content patch will change population.They doing useless shit updates and crashing server and 150 online gg

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
One thing devs dont like to do is learn from past mistakes aka every game patch on a friday ever, they think they're different and these things wont happen to them welp.
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #5
i told you its a "darkfall new fail"
Grindfall,Snowball,Lagfall,PingLow Noob Gone, TowerFall Sprintmount motor cycle, RoadFall Few Hour, NakedFall Way Town,CrashFall New Bugs
Was Killed By Gm Marc, BigJo, Celiah Ailley

I will not create a new character, I'm an open person. If developers so hate me as a player and do not want to see in the game, I will respect their decision.

My spirit will rise from the graves and the world will understand that I was right.

Reply #6
i think they eay too much frogs

Reply #7
This was a patch nearly exclusively about bug fixes, specifically so that this week-end is smoother for players.
Population will not pick up until 19:00 with prime time being between 21-23h. This means an afternoon patch accounts for potential issues to be stable for Prime Time, and the week end that follows.

We could have waited Monday or Tuesday and let another week end with the frustrating issues we fixed in this patch.
Or do what we did and have a smooth Friday evening and week end.
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.