Skip to main content

Poll

Should Ub3r offer a one-time respec of titles after the magic patch?

• Yes
  • No

Topic: Should Ub3r Offer a One-Time Respec of Titles After the Magic Patch? (Read 2824 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Should Ub3r Offer a One-Time Respec of Titles After the Magic Patch?
Reply #105
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ITS NOT LIKE DEY SED IT WUD BE A DIF COOLDOWN DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Even if in a minute of sanity you said comething constructive, these childish replies make your average effort a joke and people couldn't take you serious. Just said how pathtic you are.

Uber has their vision, they don't care about player opinion,

Thanks god, see Av how ruin both DF1 and UW because they listen to these so called vets, 3 failures in a row. Ub3r aren't so masochist to waste their time and money listening to these fraggers.

I'm really concerned for you.

What makes you think I want to be taken seriously?

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

• SoethThoth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #106
Follow @Blackmeat Bonekiller lead and when you want people to know you mean business put a [Serious] tag on the post or thread.

And Ub3rgames said; It is the way it is, and it was. 8)

Reply #107
Thanks god, see Av how ruin both DF1 and UW because they listen to these so called vets, 3 failures in a row. Ub3r aren't so masochist to waste their time and money listening to these fraggers.

No, they did not... not really, they just pretended.

And if you are talking about that community council, that was bullshit and in the short term I followed it they didn't really listen. They just did what they subjectively thought was best and easiest to implement in efforts to make people stay subbed for longer.

Reply #108
I bet people will stay sub for longer if they reduce the time to lvl up the tittles cause people that max out the skills they have by tittle, can start to swich something and lvl up another ones an have fun theorycrafting and seeing what is better for their Char. Now no one can.
Talking About the poll i hope they give some kind of tittle reset or at least the chance to swap one or two of the combat tittles or i will be forced to leave. I take Sword, archery and combo raw magic for rend ( to piercing weaknes) and cause i Heal more my self, Now with magic patch i will have no Rend and my heals wil no longer heal More. So Obviusly i Will be forced to leave game cause i dont want to wait 2 more month to lvl up another Tittle by ubers Fault.
  • Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 07:30:20 am by Eigus

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #109
Dropped my 43 Sniper Titel today for Skinning. Lost possible 4% Archery DMG and gained 2% Meele potency and 2% magic potency.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #110
voted NO! No fotm for everynone anytime!

Reply #111
I think people voted, now is in ubergames hands ... complain clients or make they tild and mad.

Reply #112
voted NO! No fotm for everynone anytime!
a limited-time 1time respec following a major magic patch that should have been in BEFORE launch = fotm for everyone anytime?
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #113
A respec so that all the clans that went 98% melee archers to shit on everyone at launch can still be a factor when mages get passed this time gate hurdle?

Not a fuckin chance.

The fact that you think Ub3r would ever do this is hilarious.

Reply #114
Yes ofcourse.If no, its like UNSAFE to play released game then. I mean if i had fire title for example,and fire magic was changed in a patch,i must be able to choose another magic title at same level.
  • Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 11:04:26 pm by 4ifirnul

Reply #115
I bet people will stay sub for longer if they reduce the time to lvl up the tittles cause people that max out the skills they have by tittle, can start to swich something and lvl up another ones an have fun theorycrafting and seeing what is better for their Char. Now no one can.

you must know what u want from the start.I went full melee and never changed title,and never will.You dont need to play with titles and dont need to playing with titles and switching them every day.

Reply #116
A respec so that all the clans that went 98% melee archers to shit on everyone at launch can still be a factor when mages get passed this time gate hurdle?

Not a fuckin chance.

The fact that you think Ub3r would ever do this is hilarious.

You're a selfish cunt if that's your reasoning. The game is going to die even faster when people have to re-grind and people like you are to blame.

Reply #117
That situation is making people rage quiting, 2 of my guild mates refuse to enter game anymore cause their builds are also big afected by mague changes mele tweaks and we expect all the patch much faster to see if we msut swap full titl since 0 or ubergamesgive give some kind of solution. But they dont say nothing, no aptch, no solution, no confirmation. They are making a huge bomb that will explode with the patch ( if people still playing)

Reply #118

Finally, it also sets a poor precedent.
We will eventually add new waves of titles and the game will have balance changes when the meta starts being discovered in a few months/years.
There won't be respec then either.

How this it make sense that someone who wants a new title that u added for his playstyle has to be gimped for 2 months vs ppl who can use old titles at max lvl?

And yes these differences matter.
  • Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 09:48:09 am by WhitePanda

Reply #119
Ubergames must do a tweak on time progresion of tittles, not offer a respect. Cause that 2 month is a bleeding players feature instead of be a fun feature. Game is enought grindy and hard to stay cause these. That feature is the piece that make glass of water break and making not only players to leave, also is making new players not come. Change it Uber now that u are in time, ( u lost lot of players already only for this feature) but well u can do the change and stop that bleed now or do it when its truely late.