Skip to main content

Poll

Should we moderate the forums?

• Yes
  • No

Topic: Poll: Should we moderate the forums? (Read 7282 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Poll: Should we moderate the forums?
Reply #165

Reply #166

Reply #167
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #168

Fuck moderation and instead just reply to all the game breaking issues.

Reply #169
Does that mean you are going to moderate threads where we bash other games?

If that's so, add a ''spam'' sub forum and don't moderate it unless ppl decide to take it to the extreme since there are things we obviously don't give a pass such as giving real life informations and stuff.

Reply #170
Moderate this cesspool please.

Reply #171
people with no sub should not be able to post on this forum...

Reply #172
You really need to moderate these forums, it's brutal and it's impossible to enjoy them anymore how they have gone. Make a subscriber only section for everything and a public only section for non-subs.

Reply #173
Definitely yes,
I'm basically just reading the devs posts here, or topics I've been pointed to by clanmates, as the amount of noise, negativity, hate between specific posters and overall lack of distance and reflection makes it really annoying to browse the forums.
Or just leave the off-topic unmoderated.
Very unlike my experience of the game where I do have fun, and people are often friendly wether they die or kill.
  • Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 02:27:48 pm by neitsabesax

Reply #174
Should we moderate the forums?
February 15, 2018

get your shit together

Reply #175
I cant believe how stupid Uber is for not moderating these forums from the beginning.  How the hell do youexpect to sell something when your OWN web page is filled with negative comments.  Most of which is total bullshit.

This is almost as dumb as putting your server in FRANCE.

That is all I have to say about this topic.  I will go back to being a Fanboi now.

Reply #176
@Ub3rgames moderate forums

Reply #177
Please moderate the forums by making active sub required to post.  I want to hear all the feedback even if I think its negative from active players only.

Thanks

Reply #178
I cant believe how stupid Uber is for not moderating these forums from the beginning.  How the hell do youexpect to sell something when your OWN web page is filled with negative comments.  Most of which is total bullshit.

This is almost as dumb as putting your server in FRANCE.

That is all I have to say about this topic.  I will go back to being a Fanboi now.
When your most devout fans are pissed at this, you should listen.

Moderate, make a subscriber only section. It will have far less voices but far less noise!

Reply #179
No,you shouldnt moderate the forum.You only need to protect it from spam attacks.