Skip to main content

Topic: Artillery Title and battle spikes (Read 388 times) previous topic - next topic

Artillery Title and battle spikes
Where can you craft battle spikes and black powder now? Friend took the title but can not find anywhere in NPC or Chaos cities. Has battle spike and black powder been restricted to a select few Player holdings?
'Combat will be great - The reason combat will be great is because we will make it great - However, if combat isn't great we will change it so that combat is great, therefore - Combat will be great.' paraphrased from the core circular logic answer to all questions department

Re: Artillery Title and battle spikes
Reply #1
Aren't they still in Alchemy skill, but require Artillery title?
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #2
His title is on 3.5 and he sees nothing anywhere, Alchemy is where I first expected it to be still.
  • Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 01:16:45 am by Oriphus
'Combat will be great - The reason combat will be great is because we will make it great - However, if combat isn't great we will change it so that combat is great, therefore - Combat will be great.' paraphrased from the core circular logic answer to all questions department

Reply #3
His title is on 3.5 and he sees nothing anywhere, Alchemy is where I first expected it to be still.

It is at arcanist station under alchemy. You will not be able to make them until you purchase artillery construction for 15k from an advanced smithy these are found in player cities. Personally I bought mine in andruk

Reply #4
So turns out you need to craft while at a clan workbench. So how are people who don't own holdings meant to make use of this title, where are the clear labels. So now some people can not make powder or spikes, how are they meant to get into a strongbox or provide powder for a launch? Forced to rely on other clans or begging for access?

Something smells about this. At a minimum the title should be clearly defined describing the limitations, friend just wasted a week of title leveling and 15k.

Reply #5
Something smells about this. At a minimum the title should be clearly defined describing the limitations, friend just wasted a week of title leveling and 15k.

Right...something smells here
  • Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 12:26:56 pm by Makuza

Reply #6
3 days = lvl 5 title
7 days = lvl 11.67 title

But I would definitely like to know how and where to craft bspikes and black powder
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #7
Yes, he had labour title, got rid of it for this title, all that time was wasted. Thanks for the feedback.
  • Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 01:37:58 am by Oriphus

Reply #8
Advanced clan smithy. 50 building modules.