Yay or Ney?

• Yay
    11 (64.7%)
  • Ney
    4 (23.5%)
  • Dont Care
    2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Topic: I kill feral cats, does that make me evil? (Read 320 times) previous topic - next topic

I kill feral cats, does that make me evil?
I kill feral cats...(.22LR shot to the head).

AM I EVIL?!!?!!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?

Re: I kill feral cats, does that make me evil?
Reply #1
I know a bitch who drowns em, you're definitely more humane.  Fuck people who get a bleeding heart over feral cats.

Reply #2
I'd hate to catch someone doing it for the sake of it...I'd be compelled to put the hurt on them - especially cats. 

Reply #3
I'd hate to catch someone doing it for the sake of it...I'd be compelled to put the hurt on them - especially cats. 

It's a serious environmental problem where I live for native species.

Reply #4
As I said, for the sake of it (sport or simple pleasure).

Reply #5
I don't like doing it but the issue is feral cats dig up my lawn and garden and pee all over the foundation of my house and doorways.  Most of them are usually pretty sickly and are riddled with fleas.  However I make exception to cats that are friendly or have tags as I surrender them to the shelter or release them upon owner consent

Reply #6
I try to to give them a quick clean death as I do not like to watch any animal suffer in pain.  It would not be an issue if the people I live near did not feed all the feral cats and at least had their own cats spade or neutered.

Reply #7
So you're chaotic good?

Reply #8

Reply #9
Do you feel evil?

Darkfall forums are a bad place to come looking for a moral compass.
My dreams are all dead and buried
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
When God comes and calls me to his kingdom
I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go!
Let her blow!

• Khor
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #10
Not evil no.

Although if it's only a question of personal domestic disturbance, the downright killing first might be a bit overkill.

Try a sedating gun instead, or sedative blowdarts. Then take the thing to an emergency vet and make sure to see what's wrong with it.

If critically sick, a mercy killing is fine by injection then, if not, then drive the thing a few blocks down and just let him be.
Cat's territories are pretty  small usually and dont exceed a couple of miles, you'll likely never see him again.

Also, you could try getting a dog, and train him to chase cats off.

There are options besides the simple killing, as it is a live creature afterall, just as we are, and at least deserve that much respect, like if it were a reversed situation.
  • Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 11:36:31 pm by Khor

Reply #11
There is no such thing as evil, most of it depends on the perspective. I know some might argue, that ther eis a line etc, i kind of agree to a degree, but the term itsself is so stupid, its so monochrome. You are doing something you expect certain result from, question is, are your goals reasonable, does it work, is it necessary etc? Not good or evil...

Reply #12
Not evil no.

Although if it's only a question of personal domestic disturbance, the downright killing first might be a bit overkill.

Try a sedating gun instead, or sedative blowdarts. Then take the thing to an emergency vet and make sure to see what's wrong with it.

If critically sick, a mercy killing is fine by injection then, if not, then drive the thing a few blocks down and just let him be.
Cat's territories are pretty  small usually and dont exceed a couple of miles, you'll likely never see him again.

Also, you could try getting a dog, and train him to chase cats off.

There are options besides the simple killing, as it is a live creature afterall, just as we are, and at least deserve that much respect, like if it were a reversed situation.
Issue is one can not get said sedatives with unwarranted reason (Ex you have to ne: Licensed or Sanctioned as an Animal Control Officer, Veternarian or Game and Parks)
All firearms and any device in which fires a projectile or missile is deemed illegal inside city limits in regards to being discharged.  Your allowed to however stand your ground if its inside your dwelling and you can stow them away. 
This has been the law in this town since the late 1800s at the time of the wild west.
Letting them loose " a few blocks away" doesnt work.  If I drop them anywhere its deep inside coyote territory, 15 miles away.