Skip to main content

Topic: Meditation points gone (Read 100 times) previous topic - next topic

Meditation points gone
I just returned after indev and made a new character, I decided it was the wrong race and delete it and made a new. I played a total of 10 mins.

This char now has zero meditation points... I thought they were account specific, they are tied to the first character you make after indev? or is this a bug?
DFO: Rawrk Krwar - Now: Raw Meat

Re: Meditation points gone
Reply #1
they are not...they are bound to your old character.
Rorschach MiM

Retired:  Rorschach Greyhead / Marquez VonHinten

Reply #2
If you delete your character they are gone.

Reply #3
Doh. Thanks.

Reply #4
If it makes you feel any better, I feel like carrying over the 100k from inDev was kind of a waste of my time (I ground out the 100k the week before launch as I did not play inDev).  I'm capped at 200k and have been capped for quite some time.  You can do all 3 starting towns for your race to get 100k med in a couple of hours, as well as get 3x mounts, from there if you continue doing the quests the towns will lead you too you'll cap out in no time.

Reply #5
ya, they are late getting race changes in, but made an announcement to /gm_help ask for race change if you were an inDev player.  Sorry this happened to you though.  100k doesn't take long w/ starter quests.  I had to stop questing because I hit the 200k max after just a few days of doing starter city quests.

Reply #6
If it makes you feel any better, I feel like carrying over the 100k from inDev was kind of a waste of my time (I ground out the 100k the week before launch as I did not play inDev).  I'm capped at 200k and have been capped for quite some time.  You can do all 3 starting towns for your race to get 100k med in a couple of hours, as well as get 3x mounts, from there if you continue doing the quests the towns will lead you too you'll cap out in no time.

Thanks. Well I see that it's earned quite quickly, I guess I should know better than to delete my toon. I was goofing around. Won't do that again lol.

Reply #7
restore old char via support, ask for a race change