Skip to main content

Topic: x has been spotted in (Read 196 times) previous topic - next topic

x has been spotted in
Please change the color displayed in system of player x accordingly to their stance towards owning clan. Red if player is red to you. Or blue if it's racial ally. Just like clannies and clan allies are green.

Re: x has been spotted in
Reply #1
While at it, please let us filter out the spam of people hitting city nodes.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #2
What happened to the 'remove system messages' ?
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #3
Why should you get a message if people are hitting your nodes?  Be there to defend them, if you are worried about the loss.

Reply #4
They said, that with Watchtowers system will be removed from game, so no more messages about enemys in your city

Reply #5
I'd gladly see them completely removed. But I'm afraid they said system messages will stay. But will work differently. You will get message in system only when seen by a guard tower (hit) or something like this. So my suggestions is to color trespassers with their alignment related colors (when they are displayed in the system).
  • Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 05:25:35 pm by wildNothing

Reply #6
They said, that with Watchtowers system will be removed from game, so no more messages about enemys in your city
stop making things up. Show me a quote.

Reply #7
Why should you get a message if people are hitting your nodes?  Be there to defend them, if you are worried about the loss.

Patch 4.0
- Each player has their own resource pool that maxes out at 125 items for clan nodes, and 150 for house nodes. Both regenerate 1.05 items per minute.

You don't lose anything for them hitting your nodes.

• Porch
  • [*][*]
Reply #8
Please remove these system messages.