Skip to main content

Topic: DAD DIK ANONYMOUS RECRUITING 1-2 ALFARS!!!!!! (Read 2647 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: DAD DIK ANONYMOUS RECRUITING 1-2 ALFARS!!!!!!
Reply #30
Honestly for those reading this. We are not a safe space, we DON'T want people who are going to cry every time they don't get what they want. In this guild honestly you don't get what you want. You get what you need.

Crying about casual racism? We primarily live in the US. We have freedom if speech, if you're trying to silence our rights as citizens that's completely fine, because guess what... It goes both ways.

Maharim are ugly, dwarfs are mongloids, and humans are deformed. Alfar are the true superrace. If you don't like our casual racism then gtfo and get DAD DIKS all over your VCPs.

Also we are LGBT friendly because half of us are gaybois.

If you're not mature don't reply to this thread, don't even fucking look at us.

Ya fuck normies, stunties, dandelion eatin tree fuckers, and tuskers!

Alfar Master Race and Doggos are honorary

Too many people in this community went soft as baby shit and need to fuck off with the language policing and social justice warrior virtue signaling BULLSHIT

#MelekDidNothingWrong

-P.S. Doon, Shuyin, and some of the others in this clan are chill AF and good players and friends to have in a game like Darkfall. I know from playing with them in DF1 under the Hail tag they rescued me when i was a big fish in a little pond in LoD zerg alliance and are partly responsible for why i didn't plateau as a pvper

You cant learn and get better when everyone you play with is worse or less competent than you are

That being said, their clan name in this version is autistic AF and not in a funny/good way...

Also its possible some of them have since gone over the deep end from too many years of excessive booze, adderall, and binge gaming sessions

Probably still top notch banter though and an above average pvp clan option
  • Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 06:02:45 am by Battle Smurf

Reply #31
B....bANTER? You think we banter? No way, we just suck eachothers dicks all the time and play darkfall. After all, who doesn't like a good dad dik? and dude you're being super homophobic right now and im about to break down in tears. I've already talked to you for like 30seconds and I can tell you're not a nice man. I need to contact HR.

• Doon
  • [*][*]
Reply #32

Also its possible some of them have since gone over the deep end from too many years of excessive booze, adderall, and binge gaming sessions

still looking for two dirty little alfars

• Leo Woods
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #33
Casual racism is still racism. Just because you add the word 'casual' in front of it it doesn't mean it's no longer racism. What don't you understand about that 😂

Also I'm not sure why you're saying I can't join your clan as if I ever asked, because I certainly didn't..

Brainwashed, uneducated overweight Americans.

PS. Trump is a prize cunt.

Reply #34
Leo Woods is a racist, sexist, homophobe, whose privilege is on display in every post it makes.

Reply #35
congrats on the nice hamlet

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #36
Honestly for those reading this. We are not a safe space, we DON'T want people who are going to cry every time they don't get what they want. In this guild honestly you don't get what you want. You get what you need.

Crying about casual racism? We primarily live in the US. We have freedom if speech, if you're trying to silence our rights as citizens that's completely fine, because guess what... It goes both ways.

Maharim are ugly, dwarfs are mongloids, and humans are deformed. Alfar are the true superrace. If you don't like our casual racism then gtfo and get DAD DIKS all over your VCPs.

Also we are LGBT friendly because half of us are gaybois.

If you're not mature don't reply to this thread, don't even fucking look at us.

I was about to apply but sorry i dont roll with gay bois. I am just too manly.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #37
Casual racism is still racism. Just because you add the word 'casual' in front of it it doesn't mean it's no longer racism. What don't you understand about that 😂

Also I'm not sure why you're saying I can't join your clan as if I ever asked, because I certainly didn't..

How dare you body shame an entire country of people you hypocritical BIGOT!

Reported for hate speech
  • Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 08:21:37 am by Battle Smurf

Reply #38

Reported for hate speech

im crying inside now, i was fat shamed =[
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #39
anything non alfar

Thought you guys blueblocked alfars as well so...anything not yourself is surely more correct?

Reply #40
I feel like I'm reading a thread from 2009

• Leo Woods
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #41
Leo Woods is a racist, sexist, homophobe, whose privilege is on display in every post it makes.

I think you spelt Donald Trump wrong.

• Leo Woods
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #42

Reported for hate speech

I never body shamed an entire country. I didn't say all Americans are brainwashed, uneducated and overweight - I said just you Americans are brainwashed, uneducated and overweight.

Get your facts right chump.

Reply #43
Is it required to send genital pictures to join this clan? Heard someone saying that i am required to do that since the SG did it aswell?
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

• Doon
  • [*][*]
Reply #44
Is it required to send genital pictures to join this clan? Heard someone saying that i am required to do that since the SG did it aswell?

yes plz