Skip to main content

Topic: DAD DIK ANONYMOUS RECRUITING 1-2 ALFARS!!!!!! (Read 2646 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: DAD DIK ANONYMOUS RECRUITING 1-2 ALFARS!!!!!!
Reply #15
We want to add 1-2 members...

If the initial recruitment post didn't convince you, or you are just intimidated by our classy clan name, PM Doon Hail and strike up a conversation. Here are a few questions you can ask to familiarize yourself with some of our clan members:

-What's the most effective method of PvP'ing without having 'Health to Mana' bound? Can't I just cycle the transfers on one button?
-How do I apply investment strategies to gaming such as "Buy High, Sell Low"? If I decide to be a lazy piece of shit that never de-spawns mounts, am executing this strategy effectively?
-3 Infernal Sets for a single siege seems a little overkill, can I really lose them all in less than an hour as an experienced player in the middle of a zerg?
-How do I please my gay husband when I'm clearly straight?
-Is it possible to be benched from a professional Overwatch team when my job is to hold right click on Reinhardt?
  • Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 12:48:32 am by danderawr

• Leo Woods
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #16
Typical Americans. Lack of respect.

Believe that because other people are casually racist it makes it 'right'.

Confusing 'freedom of speech' with offensive and derogatory language. Thick as two short planks.

@Ub3rgames you really should act on this. No form of racism should be tolerated within our community, whether that's 'casual' racism or any other kind of racism.

Tackle it at its roots to prevent this racism bullshit spreading else people will think they can get away with it. Not acceptable.

• Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 01:27:25 am by Leo Woods

• Doon
  • [*][*]
Reply #17

Confusing 'freedom of speech' with offensive and derogatory language. Thick as two short planks.

@Ub3rgames you really should act on this. No form of racism should be tolerated within our community, whether that's 'casual' racism or any other kind of racism.

Tackle it at its roots to prevent this racism bullshit spreading else people will think they can get away with it. Not acceptable.

respect my dick

get out of my recruitment thread with your trash

alfar is masterrace

• Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 02:11:11 am by Doon

Reply #18
Yes ubergames, other people might think they can get away with anything racist related if this continues.... cant let that happen!

for the sake of the uber race of the dwarfs they must be stopped!
cuz they are less worth then us because of their race.... ... ... ..

SIEGE DORF!!!

Reply #19

I have a quote for you.  It's actually a meme, a dumbed down version of a quote especially for you... so you can understand it. Since you seem to be the only special snowflake that has an issue.

"Believed in freedom of speech, unless it offends you."   You're a hypocrite. There's nothing confusing about freedom of speech. Just because it offends you doesn't make it "hate speech". Like I said We DO NOT WANT PEOPLE WHO NEED SAFE SPACES TO LIVE IN SOCIETY.

Look, I'm agoraphobic, I can't go outside. I'm the literal definition of a safe space. If you're saying things like "Typical Americans hue hue" Doesn't that also categorize a group of people into a generalization which is derogatory? Oh wait, yes it does. The issue isn't racism. It's your blatant lack of thought.

Look, this guild isn't for you. We don't want you. Stop posting on our thread and trying to railroad it for your own agenda. It's disgusting and shows a great deal of weakness which is something DAD DIKS can not afford to even smell. Please leave, thank you.

Also if you're going to keep attacking a group of people based on your own beliefs, I have no issue with that. What I have an issue with is your hypocrisy which you think is ok just because you're hiding behind a keyboard.

So again, just because you don't seem to understand basic concepts.

A. WE WILL NOT RECRUIT YOU.

B. JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE OFFENDED DOESN'T MEAN IT'S WRONG

C. BE A FUCKING ADULT AND GET OVER IT

All of this goes for everyone else who is thinking of applying like this guy Leo Woods. This is a recruitment thread, if you post on it in any way shape or form you're either showing support or trying to apply. PERIOD. That's what this is for.

Thanks Leo for your interest in us, but it's going to be a solid, No.

Reply #20
10/10 highly recommend

Reply #21
is your clan racist against black people or against dwarves?
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• Doon
  • [*][*]
Reply #22

anything non alfar

Reply #23

anything non alfar
oh so youre just some rp guild you dont hate blacks?
kk nvm ill pass
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #24
  • Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 03:51:20 am by AdamWest

As a side note, alt proportions have not increased over the rates we saw during InDev, and these were negligible.

Reply #25
whats wrong with leo? theres litterally nothing racist in this thread, its an obvious joke.

and the game is based around racial wars.

get a grip u cuck
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• Doon
  • [*][*]
Reply #26
whats wrong with leo? theres litterally nothing racist in this thread, its an obvious joke.

and the game is based around racial wars.

get a grip u cuck

sir us trying to recruit two players is not a joke

leo is trying to sabotage us

Reply #27
Hey Normies, I'm gonna give you to the count of ten, to get your ugly, yella, no-good keister off my property, before I pump your guts full of lead!

Reply #28
?

Reply #29
Casual racism? Sorry.. is that suppose to be funny?

@Ub3rgames surely these guys need to be banned for violating ToS?

Racism isn't allowed.. is it?

We're looking for someone with a specific sense of humor, obviously not you.

None of us are actually racist.

Casual racism or blatent racism, it's still racism you thick cunt.

@Ub3rgames Please respond? Surely you're not going to allow a racist clan to play Darkfall?

can you tell me, as an sjw, how you survive day to day without breaking down and crying yourself to sleep?
LOUNGE LIZARD/SKY