Skip to main content

Poll

Staying subbed or nah? (Please explain why or why not if you care to.)

• Yes
  • No

Topic: Staying subbed or nah? (curious to see how many sticking around after first sub) (Read 2492 times) previous topic - next topic

• MSWG
  • [*]
Staying subbed or nah? (curious to see how many sticking around after first sub)
Staying subbed or nah? (Please explain why or why not if you care to.)
aimbot doesnt stop you from getting zerged

Quick look at your post history is enough to not bother with you.

Re: Staying subbed or nah? (curious to see how many sticking around after first sub)
Reply #1
Definitely staying subbed. I love Ub3r's vision, and anyone who doesn't can just leave!!1!11!!1!

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Re: Staying subbed or nah? (curious to see how many sticking around after first sub)
Reply #2
It's been about 72 hours....take a break from the internet OP

Edit- things are much better then I anticipated. Markets are booming, gold is still easy to get and skill gains don't feel like I'm playing a Korean MMO. There are very few things to complain about
  • Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 06:19:58 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

• MSWG
  • [*]
Reply #3
It's been about 72 hours....take a break from the internet OP

Don't tell me how to live my life k thx bye.
aimbot doesnt stop you from getting zerged

Quick look at your post history is enough to not bother with you.

Reply #4
Waiting for watchtowers. No info about watchtowers in first 2 months and no actual watchtowers in 4 month - good bye.
Funai Kanashimi in game.
Will re-sub only after watchtowers. See ya all in 2035 nerds.

Reply #5
Definitely staying subbed. I love Ub3r's vision, and anyone who doesn't can just leave!!1!11!!1!

You're on the right path sir, pray TASOS GOD

Reply #6
F... no im not staying subbed,   game is unbalanced, loot tabels are completely messed up. and the overall feel is that they should have stayed in beta for abit longer,   removeing reg cost on transfers, so they can be spammed, and then fixing it 3days into release, ffs guys did u even test anything before patching it??

Reply #7
There's nothing in game or currently planned for the game that would make me unsub. On the other hand there's a number of suggestions by players on this forum to make DnD more of an arena version of Darkfall like RoA, or worse WoW with physics that if adopted by Ub3rgames would make me instantly unsub/demand refund etc.  Fortunately I don't think Ub3rgames will do anything so stupid so my continuing sub is safe.

Reply #8
There's nothing in game or currently planned for the game that would make me unsub. On the other hand there's a number of suggestions by players on this forum to make DnD more of an arena version of Darkfall like RoA, or worse WoW with physics that if adopted by Ub3rgames would make me instantly unsub/demand refund etc.  Fortunately I don't think Ub3rgames will do anything so stupid so my continuing sub is safe.

mate i agree with u,  but i think we could find something in between that could work,  it dosent have to be instant travels and stuff like this, but spawning naked in the middle of nowhere, nah mate. and 50% of the mobs dosent drop or skin for anything, ( actually 0 stuff in the loot bag )   thats is not good for a game, i belive we can find some middle ground that dosent make it an arena game like roa, but at least dosent make me struggle doing basics

Reply #9
No, Id like to craft, but id also like to PVP and im not prepared to gimp myself in pvp by taking crafting titles, so i miss out on half of the game.

Secondly, it takes way too long to get anywhere without fast travel, if i want to meet up with clan mates at a spawn then i have to travel 30 minutes there and 30 minutes back when im done. Meaning this forces me to trade with people in my local area and only ever see my local area, id like to visit the islands but it's just too far.

No fast travel has also made housing worthless.

Think i covered everything.

Reply #10
Staying subbed as long as I'm having fun.

I really want to like DND, and I think Ub3rgames are, at least in principle, good devs. Their vision is good.

I've rolled full crafter and accepted that I will be gimped in PvP, but the title system, the lack of fast travel combined with local markets and the low incentive to farm mobs means new players will be driven away from the game. That in turn means that the game will slowly become a bitter veteranfest, where nobody can be bothered to siege because why the fuck would you run to the other end of the world for something that doesn't matter anyway.

Right now it's fun. But unless Ub3rgames start making drastic changes, it won't be in a month.
Flopfall: New Dawn. Please buy 6 accounts.
SACCADE NEOS -- SIMIRAN

Reply #11
Nah. Pretty crazy how they managed to make DFO even worse.

Why does the game suck ass?

Time locked titles
Local banking makes the game feel more dead than it actually is
Loot tables are ONLY arrows and regs
Server isn't stable and majority of the playerbase has 150-200 ping
Korean Grindfest is NDs only content
Zero advertising
No new players, just ROA vets and 18 blind ND fanboys
  • Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 11:16:39 pm by murk

Reply #12
@murk i lol'd.  good troll.

Reply #13
waited 9 years for this game.  Darkfall finally feels completely different.  Can't wait to see more from these guys.

Reply #14
Nah. Pretty crazy how they managed to make DFO even worse.

Why does the game suck ass?

Time locked titles
Local banking makes the game feel more dead than it actually is
Loot tables are ONLY arrows and regs
Server isn't stable and majority of the playerbase has 150-200 ping
Korean Grindfest is NDs only content
Zero advertising
No new players, just ROA vets and 18 blind ND fanboys

Lol not even an attempt to be taken seriously... not one factual statement.

Im wondering why all these "RoA vets" are even here. If that game is so good and this one so bad, shouldn't you be happily playing that one? You should be happy - the games are so different that they don't actually even compete with each other. They appeal to different audiences.

Just play the game you enjoy mate.