Skip to main content

Topic: Opinions on fast travel after playing. (Read 7108 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Opinions on fast travel after playing.
Reply #285

We all want that. Its on the roadmap,
if only they could lower/remove the absurd sieging cost and remove griefing in npc cities via wardeck by making ppl go rogue but not lose alignement when theyre at war instead of having us wait on their 100-year-plan roadmap
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #286
That roadmap was intended to be passed on through a will to their grandchildren. The vision will be fulfilled
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #287
That roadmap was intended to be passed on through a will to their grandchildren. The vision will be fulfilled
Had a chuckle at this lol

Reply #288
i am here speaking for people who want sieges, who want pvp, who want politics and drama,

We all want that. Its on the roadmap, it you can guess yourself when these changes will be implemented. Spamming the forum doesnt help anything.

THAT is the problem.

Alot of the players on these forums arent interested in PVP or conflict at all. So dont talk nonsense, malehk for example admitted it ingame so his view is completely biased, Roadmap LOL! Is that supposed to be a excuse, god man you talk some shite, this version of darkfall has launched and we are paying customers for this, why make siege and war dec costs extremely stupid? Why restrict players?

More people should be moaning about this not less. If you "all wanted PVP" then these fanboys wouldnt be so against PVP and yelling ROA as a comeback to every single discussion had on these forums.
  • Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 03:47:55 am by Machinist

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #289
everything is fine boys, play the game as is, cant be fucked with fixing stuff, well completely overhaul the system sometime next year
its ok because its on the roadmap

Reply #290
everything is fine boys, play the game as is, cant be fucked with fixing stuff, well completely overhaul the system sometime next year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdFl__NlOpA

Reply #291

Reply #292
Another person to put on ignore- Uber already has for sure

Reply #293

Sigh another ignore

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #294
Hurry, someone find a meme with a guy covering his ears yelling "la la la la la"
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #295
Hurry, someone find a meme with a guy covering his ears yelling "la la la la la"

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #296

They might beat Zed to his 100 year plan, who knows.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #297
Alot of the players on these forums arent interested in PVP or conflict at all.

Which is great, because thats the player we need in order to PvP. All your roadmap jokes are funny but they slowly worked on the first points of their map and delivered them after their 1 month putting out fires.

Their current speed is 1 Patch every 3 weeks:

March 30, 2018
March 08, 2018
February 16, 2018

Coast to siege racial enemies will be lowered. Its in the upcoming changes, information can be found here:

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,8612.msg145652.html#msg145652

In the next couple weeks:
- More magical changes, delivered as they get completed.
- Contextual gray: The first use being a radius during sieges allowing attackers and defenders to kill any interfering parties without being free targets themselves. Mutual allies will be allowed to kill mutual allies as well.
- Declaring war on ARAC/Evil/Racial enemy clans changed to a low flat price.
- Tweaks of the siege rules to make them more engaging and understandable.
- Remote view/purchase from a marketplace to other marketplaces. You will still have to move to get the item.
- Remote withdraw of gold for an extra fee.

We realize that on this last point there are a lot of concerns.
There is a real risk of increasing the global price homogeneity, and this is why we've been reticent to implement it.
However, it reduces the barrier of entry which should hopefully increase traffic of localized resources.

So all your non-constructive talk just fills this forum with garbage.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #298

Sigh another ignore
LOOK AT ME I USE THE IGNORE FUNCTION WHEN I DONT AGREE WITH SOMEONES POSTS
youre a fucking pussy
  • Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 09:15:41 am by inkarnation

Reply #299
What sold me to Darkfall originally was "you're never safe".
Go PvE with your buddies, but someone will come and try to gank you. That's the stuff that kept me going in the original DFO.

Now... with low population and bankstaring contests... meh. People want instant action on a timer (and sieges are just that), nobody cares about organic PvP.
Yes, spaming on forums will not help either, but I would really like to see more people outside of cities, doing ANYTHING in the wilderness. And then PKs can roam and everyone gets their fun.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club