Skip to main content

Topic: 1st Duel in DnD (Read 451 times) previous topic - next topic

1st Duel in DnD

Re: 1st Duel in DnD
Reply #1
even in HD the quality is shit or is it just me?

Reply #2

Ya it was from my stream. I'm trying to find a happy medium stream quality so people with slower internet can watch. I'll boost up the quality a little more tonight do some tests

Reply #3

Ya it was from my stream. I'm trying to find a happy medium stream quality so people with slower internet can watch. I'll boost up the quality a little more tonight do some tests

I would've loved to watch it, but even in 720p i can't see anything, sry man

Reply #4
@aparks did nobody gave you the tip that you dont need to perma left-click while swinging your 2h-sword? Just hold the button, little padawan.

perma-clicking is so 1999
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #5

His main issue isnt 720p its his bitrate is too low it looks to be under 2400 bitrate he needs to up it to 4500 it ll be fine at 720p but he could also up it to 1080p would help too. Check my livestreams at 1080p 30fps at 4500 bitrate looks pretty decent for livestreams on a crappy gtx 660 ti 3 gb ftw edition.

Also 60fps recordings need much higher bitrate than 30fps like double the amount. Livestreaming need 4500 min for 1080p 30fps and 8000 bitrate min for 1080p 60fps.
  • Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 09:30:34 pm by Dragonx Ivanzypher
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #6

His main issue isnt 720p its his bitrate is too low it looks to be under 2400 bitrate he needs to up it to 4500 it ll be fine at 720p but he could also up it to 1080p would help too. Check my livestreams at 1080p 30fps at 4500 bitrate looks pretty decent for livestreams on a crappy gtx 660 ti 3 gb ftw edition.

Also 60fps recordings need much higher bitrate than 30fps like double the amount. Livestreaming need 4500 min for 1080p 30fps and 8000 bitrate min for 1080p 60fps.

I have it at 720p 3500 bitrate and I think maybe 60fps. I use restreamo to stream both Youtube and twitch at same time. I've had issues from twitch users with slower internet if I use higher settings. I'll try to bump up to 4500 tonight. Should I do 30 FPS also?

Reply #7
sorry but this is pretty shitty content.

someone out there can surely upload some better r0 pvp....

Reply #8

You do it than mr. Salty. Never asked you to watch my video. Just a fun part in my stream I chose to make a clip of.

Reply #9

LOLOLOL.

ND Forums summed up in 1 post: Str8 ignince.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #10

I have it at 720p 3500 bitrate and I think maybe 60fps. I use restreamo to stream both Youtube and twitch at same time. I've had issues from twitch users with slower internet if I use higher settings. I'll try to bump up to 4500 tonight. Should I do 30 FPS also?

for 720p 60fps livestreams to look good it needs min 4500 bitrate. Also twitch locks their streamers to using 4000?? or less bitrate or around there. You dont need 60fps when livestreaming unless its on youtube which has no bitrate limitations you can go 20,000 bitrate for perfect clarity but you would need a double gpu video card setup in your system one gpu for the capture software and one gpu to run the game.
To me it looks like your software is splitting your 3500 bitrate into 1750 for each of your stream pipelines to twitch and youtube, its pretty grainy. I used to stream 3500 bitrate only to youtube at 1080p 30fps and it looked very decent and clear still. I suspect it is the former try to set an bitrate of 7000 see if your two streams works and take off the 60fps its pointless to livestream at 60fps with bitrates under 20,000. 60fps is only good for recording video first before uploading not for livestreaming.
  • Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 03:14:53 am by Dragonx Ivanzypher
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?