Skip to main content

Topic: Seek and Destroy, Open recruitment for BLUE ALFARS [ALL TIME ZONES] (Read 1167 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Seek and Destroy, Open recruitment for BLUE ALFARS [ALL TIME ZONES]
Reply #15
bump

Reply #16

you go to farm monsters, and a group of people jump inbetween the monster and you as you attack (even worse when you're mage and your spells are all some amount of AoE) and force you grey and gank you.

FYI Seek and Destroy guild I'm calling you out on your bullshit mechanics abuse.

Do you guys really allow such behaviour and do so or this is fake news?
Need your public statement.

They have turned into a zerg with no standards and no its not fake news, though im sure whatever cover story you get will be.
Look im sorry but you guys have lost control of the clan and have some real asshole elements in the clan and too many people know there was red skd pking at the trolls, thats what happens when you go into mass recruit mode and already have a core of assholes attracting birds of a feather.

I love it when enemy "noob friendly" clan leaders join my clan with alts and kill noobs then bad mouth us on the forums for their own actions.  Our continued success has made us a target of Mycke's delusions to the point of him joining up to create a false perception of the core values of our clan.  Mental illness affects about 1 in 4 in the world, our thoughts and prayers are with Mycke.
  • Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 07:41:49 am by Fruition
Noah Scape - Supreme General of Seek and Destroy

Let the Race Wars begin!   PVP, PVE, DISCORD, SIEGES & FRIENDS

Seek and  Destroy recruiting Blue Alfars.
 /tell Knut Cup or Nilrema Southshaw or salty McPatriot  if interested in joining our ranks.

Reply #17

you go to farm monsters, and a group of people jump inbetween the monster and you as you attack (even worse when you're mage and your spells are all some amount of AoE) and force you grey and gank you.

FYI Seek and Destroy guild I'm calling you out on your bullshit mechanics abuse.

They have turned into a zerg with no standards and no its not fake news, though im sure whatever cover story you get will be.
Look im sorry but you guys have lost control of the clan and have some real asshole elements in the clan and too many people know there was red skd pking at the trolls, thats what happens when you go into mass recruit mode and already have a core of assholes attracting birds of a feather.

I love it when enemy "noob friendly" clan leaders join my clan with alts and kill noobs then bad mouth us on the forums for their own actions.  Our continued success has made us a target of Mycke's continued delusions to the point of him joining up to create a false perception of the core values of our clan.  Mental illness affects about 1 in 4 in the world, our thoughts and prayers are with Mycke.

I find humor in the situation.  You looked down upon The Fallen Lords for killing noobs in the old days.  Now it seems the tables have turned.  We are the protectors of Alfar lands and you harbor the blue blocking criminals.

Things change....

Reply #18

I love it when enemy "noob friendly" clan leaders join my clan with alts and kill noobs then bad mouth us on the forums for their own actions.  Our continued success has made us a target of Mycke's continued delusions to the point of him joining up to create a false perception of the core values of our clan.  Mental illness affects about 1 in 4 in the world, our thoughts and prayers are with Mycke.

I find humor in the situation.  You looked down upon The Fallen Lords for killing noobs in the old days.  Now it seems the tables have turned.  We are the protectors of Alfar lands and you harbor the blue blocking criminals.

Things change....
Darkwolf what is your in game name and clan affiliation? is this Mycke's alt?

/tell Knut Cup or Nilrema Southshaw or salty McPatriot  if interested in joining our ranks.

Reply #19

Things change....

You getting old my friend?  Darkwulf Duskblade. The Fallen Lords.  Ask Gameforce/Beelzebub if you are having a momentary lapse of memory. 

You must be really paranoid to think Mycke has alts in your clan.  But I also take great enjoyment in knowing you cant find peace in your own guild.

You should be uniting the Alfar people, not destroying them. 

Reply #20

Things change....

You getting old my friend?  Darkwulf Duskblade. The Fallen Lords.  Ask Gameforce/Beelzebub if you are having a momentary lapse of memory. 

You must be really paranoid to think Mycke has alts in your clan.  But I also take great enjoyment in knowing you cant find peace in your own guild.

I apologize you are so salty about a denied application. As you have clearly confirmed we do not support blue blocking trade ganking assholes in our clan.

Reply #21
seen a lot of dead orcs...not any dead blue alfars

Reply #22

Things change....

I apologize you are so salty about a denied application. As you have clearly confirmed we do not support blue blocking trade ganking assholes in our clan.

You are kind of crazy.  Right on the edge of losing your mind.  I have heard stories about how much shit you make up and I am enjoying the experience of getting to see it first hand. 

Tell me more about this denied application please.  I would love to hear about it.

Reply #23
Grandma once told me not to argue with a TROLL as passers by can't tell the difference. Good day Sir.
  • Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 08:06:14 am by Fruition

Reply #24
so, have any names of whos the blueblockers trade gankers and scum in our clan? as soon as someone violates any of the clans rules they are dealt with, we thrive to be a friendly and helpfull clan to any new player and to everyone who fits in

PLEASE give me ANY names of people that are still in our clan after having blueblocked griefed or tradeganked blue/new players, i highly doubt you can find any, but i dont expect you to stop with your delusions, see you in the next thread, im surprised this type of defamation is even allowed on these forums
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #25
so, have any names of whos the blueblockers trade gankers and scum in our clan? as soon as someone violates any of the clans rules they are dealt with, we thrive to be a friendly and helpfull clan to any new player and to everyone who fits in

PLEASE give me ANY names of people that are still in our clan after having blueblocked griefed or tradeganked blue/new players, i highly doubt you can find any, but i dont expect you to stop with your delusions, see you in the next thread, im surprised this type of defamation is even allowed on these forums

Good to hear that you deal with it.  I love the fact you use me in your quote.  I am still a bit confused why your sig is a picture of a little boy in a skirt.

Reply #26
bump!
Knut Cup

Reply #27
Great clan to fight. They bring the fight and I have never seen them cry about pixels.
They say you are what you eat
I took the star outta starvation.

Reply #28
Please tell your semi retarded members to stop trolling my recruitment thread, ty!

Reply #29
Great Clan, 10/10 can recommend.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.