Skip to main content

Topic: Liandri (Read 1776 times) previous topic - next topic

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Liandri
Reply #15
You made a bloody mess out of Blackhand Order in Unholy Wars.

How's that clan doing now? Oh, right...  :))

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #16

Still going strong. We don't really speak to them anymore, seeing that they don't play any of the games we do!

Reply #17

The Blackhand WHO =) ?

isent that a World of warcraft Guild =)?

btw raap i missed you in Archeage last Fresh start =) Another coming in februari , you should join then after this downfall =)

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
I actually played AA fresh start like the fucking retard I am and paid Trion another 300 euros for a two week adventure.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on you, feel me three times, SHAME ON FUCKING YOU.

Reply #19
I actually played AA fresh start like the fucking retard I am and paid Trion another 300 euros for a two week adventure.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on you, feel me three times, SHAME ON FUCKING YOU.

lol

been playing the private server untill darkfall launch was acutally REALLY fun and LOADS off ppl ALOT more then on trions servers.

• Porch
  • [*][*]
Reply #20
Tell that Irish Cunt Kokane to play

Reply #21
Tell that Irish Cunt Kokane to play

he is playing bro

Reply #22
hey, dont foget baout the other irish cunts there (hi Kevan <3)

• Porch
  • [*][*]
Reply #23

I miss all of your sexy voices

• Porch
  • [*][*]
Reply #24
Message me comms and I'll jump in some time. I have military stuff going this weekend but should be back on Monday.

Reply #25

Another fresh soon

Reply #26

wasn't t you the leader?
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT WINNER/FINALIST. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS

Reply #27

You can thank the scotish rager that i left Liandrii Discord. I was really tired of getting raged at for no reason.

Reply #28

You can thank the scotish rager that i left Liandrii Discord. I was really tired of getting raged at for no reason.

I heard Epoch(z5) and Liandri are really happy that you've joined Lux Arcana in this edition of Darkfall, as they no longer have to deal with your tediously boring conversation and desperate need for attention.
  • Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 08:44:33 pm by Camera One

Reply #29

I heard Epoch(z5) and Liandri are really happy that you've joined Lux Arcana in this edition of Darkfall, as they no longer have to deal with your tediously boring conversation and desperate need for attention.

Pat still loves you Heldana, he doesn't write anything on my videos or to me anymore, missing the attention from him.

I for one miss you Heldana <3