Skip to main content

Topic: Duels with Fabian (Read 829 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Duels with Fabian
Reply #15
This video is the only proof we need to put ub3rgames in jail for killing darkfall combat. Boring as fuck, no skill involved (spammable inferno that does not even have to land directly to put you in the air for seconds).

Is it really Fabian? Or only his char? As it does not look like he is controlling it at all.

i just got back trying titles/gathering med points.. he has uploaded every kill he got on me so far, idk i guess he is happy about the wins?

Reply #16
This video is the only proof we need to put ub3rgames in jail for killing darkfall combat. Boring as fuck, no skill involved (spammable inferno that does not even have to land directly to put you in the air for seconds).

Is it really Fabian? Or only his char? As it does not look like he is controlling it at all.

i just got back trying titles/gathering med points.. he has uploaded every kill he got on me so far, idk i guess he is happy about the wins?

You will come to see why im actually very happy he left our clan and joined yours ;)
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #17

ive done so by request. ill stop i shouldve asked. also i thought i was dueling hay lando the first time. sorry m8 wont happen again. i wouldnt have posted if people didnt specifically ask as i know you havent played either and the duels were quite boring as a whole. im sure ull smack me in again in a couple days.
  • Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 10:17:10 pm by heiser316999

Reply #18
also i thought i was dueling hay lando the first time
so I titled it duels with Fabian.

Reply #19
also i thought i was dueling hay lando the first time
so I titled it duels with Fabian.
in the other video you retard

Reply #20
Oh boy...

The TTK... Please tell me your build isn't meant for DPS.

Also, whats up with your inferno not hitting him but knocking him up? Is that some type of lag/desync or an intended feature?

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #21

Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved.
dodgy bastard

Reply #22
Oh boy...

The TTK... Please tell me your build isn't meant for DPS.

Also, whats up with your inferno not hitting him but knocking him up? Is that some type of lag/desync or an intended feature?

This is what @Ub3rgames calls a feature at this point I'm pretty sure.
TimothyJB NewDawn
Supreme General of Seek and Destroy, previously of The Crimson Brotherhood
Dedicated clan lag switcher and founder of the SaltyBitch™ club

Darkfall will never succeed without local banking kangaroo mounts

Reply #23
Mana leech voted best sounding spell 2018.
BOS7

Reply #24
What is this Garbo playstyle Fabs... SAD!